November 28, 2014 | 2034 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - Pink Sangria Candle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This candle smells EXACTLY like strawberry flavored Pez to me. I put it on a candle warmer, so the scent was very subtle, and it lasted for about a year. I'm sad it appears to be discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this candle. I've noticed with bath and body work's candles that they're great quality, nothing is more annoying to me than spending money on a candle and you cant smell it when you light it. This one is the opposite, dont light it in a small room, it'll give you a headache. the scent is lovely, very sweet and is perfect for spring. they last a long time, however I marked it down because i find $20 ridiculous for a candle. I always buy mine when BBW does their 2 for $20 deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by tattedtutie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bath and Body Work candles smell amazing, and this one is no exception. You just want to keep on sniffing away! One the other hand, I find the price a bit much. I can't see spending $20 on a glass jar candle that really isn't THAT big. I would think $10, tops, and even that would be kind of much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

The scent of this candle is nice at first, but it becomes too sweet after awhile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very sweet smelling candle that I love to burn in the summer. It does smell a lot like pink lemonade, but I happen to like that. Fragrance definitely can have an impact on your mood and this one makes me smile :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

This candle definitely looks and smells like pink lemonade, doesnt smell too strong, and lasts pretty good. If you burn this for awhile, the glass starts to get really hot though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was an okay candle for me. I got the mini size, and when I burned it, it smelled like pink lemonade, but as it kept burning, it smelled a little to bitter for me.