July 23, 2014 | 1259 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Paris Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

I adore this scent! It's the perfect everyday body splash and without fail I get compliments every time I wear it. I've grown out of the more fruity lines from B&BW but I keep coming back to this fragrance every time I stray. It's sophisticated and subtle, a little more mature/musky than the typical body splash and I love it. Give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I recently got the set of this in body wash, lotion and fragrance mist. When I got it (it was a gift) I was kind of skeptical about the scent. To me, it smelled like it was watered down or something but I knew it was brand new because it was given to me in the bag with the receipt and all. After using it a few times, I really got used to it and now I'm obsessed with it! It smells super sweet, girly and yummy. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes a hint of scent but not too overpowering. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since I am very bad at describing smells, I will just give you the description on the Bath & Body Works Website:
Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
Mid Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
Dry Notes: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk

Basically this is a very romantic, yummy and feminine fragrance. I completely love it. I got the fine fragrance mist, which was expensive at $14, but I know its going to last me a while and it smells great. I love this scent for summer. When getting something from the collection, I recommend first buying the travel size fragrance mist just to try it out, because the rest of the collection is pretty expensive. If you like it then I recommend one of the gift boxes/sets (because its a very good deal) or the fine fragrance mist that I have.
Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Izthemermaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very lovely, sweet, and floral scent. If I use to much it can give an easy headache , but the overall scent is beautiful. The packaging is simply adorable, but the scent doesn't last all day long. If you like Girly strong scents I'd recommend this body spray!!! The lotion is very moisturizing and smell less overpowering than the spray, I love this line/product ! -belle xox

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent. It's fresh, fruity, and floral all at the same time, without being overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #1] Since the fall of Butterfly Flower, this is my favourite B&BW Signature Scent, and my everyday go-to: lotion and/ or fragrance mist for running errands, eau de toilette for something more socially interactive. It’s unapologetically feminine, which I like, but has the wherewithal to pump the brakes before it lays the girly sweetness on too thick—must be the pink champagne—which I like even better. Overall, it’s a fun, flirty little tease of a fragrance, sexy in a “Who, me?” kind of way that doesn’t take itself too seriously...the personality I’d probably have if I weren’t such a five-star dork. The Eiffel Tower-emblazoned packaging peps up whatever surface I leave it on in my morning stupor, be it my makeshift vanity, my computer desk, or the toilet tank, and even my father seems to approve of the scent, which is the real test because the old man has the olfactory cavity of a turkey vulture and tends to lose his mellow at anything stronger than clean dog hair. Long as the company makes it, I’ll proudly buy and rock it.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Although I did not but this product but instead got it as a gift I owuld still recommend this scent. It is sweet so if you are interested in more sophisticated scents this is not for you. I of course like the sweetness of it but for me it doesn't seem overpowering. The only thing I would say is the scent fades away too quickly so I do have to keep reapplying it but I kind of like that for some reason because I love the smell of it so much. Definitely worth the try if you are into sweet scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by xDarkLacelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a while back. It smells decent, but I've found that it can be nauseating to certain people. Also, it doesn't smell as good after wearing it for a while. It leaves an odd scent to your clothes, almost like spoiled icing. It smells the best when you first when you put it on. I like the smell, but this definitely isn't something that I would wear all the time. I try to limit how much I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by gracien13

I really liked the Paris Amour stuff. The scent was awesome, and the packaging for it was great. Bath and Body Works has some of the cutest bottles I have ever seen! I love it. I have the mini shower gel, and it smells great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

Gosh, the bottle is so cute! I just have to give it a try. BBW has some of the cutest perfume bottles. I find this fragrant non offensive and easy to wear. It is a few tolerable fragrances at BBW. It is similar to many Victoria's Secret Garden scents but less sweet. I find this fragrant although nice smelling, smells kind of cheap. It smellls too synthetic for my taste. However, compared with the majority of BBW fragrances, it is one of the better ones in my opinion. For my personal taste, it is a bit too strong. It's floral and musky mostly. It's very nice smelling during the initial application that I had to go back to find out what it was. As it dries down, the cheapness creeps in and synthetic room deodorizer started kicking in. Over all it's a pretty fragrant. I wish they improve on the sharpness on the perfume to make it smell a bit classier.