October 2, 2014 | 1116 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Paris Amour

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sillage

Mmmm, it was the soft musky quality that attracted me to Paris Amour. That's my favorite quality in a perfume -- soft cuddly muskiness.

From the BBW website:

"Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris.

Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
Mid Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
Dry Notes: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk."

I don't like really floral or really fruity perfumes, and fortunately Paris Amour manages to avoid being extremely either -- although it contains both types of notes. Clearly, there are a lot of fruit & floral notes listed, but the entire scent melds them all into a soft, calm, feminine unified whole of gentle and mildly sweet muskiness. I'm guessing the listed notes of "luscious peach", "coconut milk", "water lily", "French vanilla", and "creamy musk" might contribute to the soft & musky quality.

In general, I'm not a big fan of BBW fragrances, because they're usually far too sweet & fruity, but I really like Paris Amour. For me, it's a charming sweet musky floral, and a cut above the rest of the BBW offerings. Please don't discontinue this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a gift I've had it since februrary and I'm nowhere close to finishing the bottle I've only used a quarter of it. I have to say I love it I use it almost everyday and without fail everytime I see my boyfriend he compliments me telling me I smell good! I absolutely love this scent it's a very bold scent and a very girly scent. If you spray it on in the morning lightly than go to school no one is going to notice it like you will still be able to smell it but as it wears it's not as bold as it was. Overall love this and will be repurchasing a bigger bottle from bath and body works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Paris Amour isn't my favourite scent from Bath & Body Works; I don't mean it smells bad, but I have a handful of other fine fragrance mists & body splashes I'd wear before this. For my part, I don't like how this smells at first—once it settles in, it smells much better. I think it smells like apples & tulips put together. If you're into sweet scents & floral scents, you'll most likely like this. It's a fresh summer smell. The only thing I dislike about this mist is that is doesn't last as long as I'd like & because this is a long 8 fl oz bottle, I don't carry it around with me. It costs $14.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

I adore this scent! It's the perfect everyday body splash and without fail I get compliments every time I wear it. I've grown out of the more fruity lines from B&BW but I keep coming back to this fragrance every time I stray. It's sophisticated and subtle, a little more mature/musky than the typical body splash and I love it. Give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I recently got the set of this in body wash, lotion and fragrance mist. When I got it (it was a gift) I was kind of skeptical about the scent. To me, it smelled like it was watered down or something but I knew it was brand new because it was given to me in the bag with the receipt and all. After using it a few times, I really got used to it and now I'm obsessed with it! It smells super sweet, girly and yummy. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes a hint of scent but not too overpowering. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since I am very bad at describing smells, I will just give you the description on the Bath & Body Works Website:
Mid Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
Dry Notes: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk

Basically this is a very romantic, yummy and feminine fragrance. I completely love it. I got the fine fragrance mist, which was expensive at $14, but I know its going to last me a while and it smells great. I love this scent for summer. When getting something from the collection, I recommend first buying the travel size fragrance mist just to try it out, because the rest of the collection is pretty expensive. If you like it then I recommend one of the gift boxes/sets (because its a very good deal) or the fine fragrance mist that I have.
Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Izthemermaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very lovely, sweet, and floral scent. If I use to much it can give an easy headache , but the overall scent is beautiful. The packaging is simply adorable, but the scent doesn't last all day long. If you like Girly strong scents I'd recommend this body spray!!! The lotion is very moisturizing and smell less overpowering than the spray, I love this line/product ! -belle xox

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent. It's fresh, fruity, and floral all at the same time, without being overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #1] Since the fall of Butterfly Flower, this is my favourite B&BW Signature Scent, and my everyday go-to: lotion and/ or fragrance mist for running errands, eau de toilette for something more socially interactive. It’s unapologetically feminine, which I like, but has the wherewithal to pump the brakes before it lays the girly sweetness on too thick—must be the pink champagne—which I like even better. Overall, it’s a fun, flirty little tease of a fragrance, sexy in a “Who, me?” kind of way that doesn’t take itself too seriously...the personality I’d probably have if I weren’t such a five-star dork. The Eiffel Tower-emblazoned packaging peps up whatever surface I leave it on in my morning stupor, be it my makeshift vanity, my computer desk, or the toilet tank, and even my father seems to approve of the scent, which is the real test because the old man has the olfactory cavity of a turkey vulture and tends to lose his mellow at anything stronger than clean dog hair. Long as the company makes it, I’ll proudly buy and rock it.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Although I did not but this product but instead got it as a gift I owuld still recommend this scent. It is sweet so if you are interested in more sophisticated scents this is not for you. I of course like the sweetness of it but for me it doesn't seem overpowering. The only thing I would say is the scent fades away too quickly so I do have to keep reapplying it but I kind of like that for some reason because I love the smell of it so much. Definitely worth the try if you are into sweet scents.