August 22, 2014 | 1819 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - Timewise Night Restore/Recover Complex comb/oily

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sammraovich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disclosure: I am a Mary Kay consultant, I take pride in being honest about their products, but when I give a good review, it's true. This moisturizer is by far the best Mary Kay has. I tested the pH which shows it is slightly on the acid side, and skin lays at a pH of a 5, so this moisturizer is excellent! (other Mary Kay moisturizers are at a pH 7 like the Time Wise Moisturizers and if you put them on your skin right after using an acid Toner such as a 2% salicylic acid, you will neutralize your Toner which will make it ineffective and you won't clean your pores out properly. So PLEASE BE SURE TO WAIT 10 MINUTES after applying your Toner so it does what it is supposed to do, then you may apply your moisturizer. If you hate to wait 10 minutes, then either use a moisturizer with the 2% salicylic acid and skip the toner.) This Restore and Recover Complex has a great amount of vitamins and antioxidants in it as well. I would say since the pH of this is on the acid side, this would be a great final step before bed time after your salicylic acid toner (if you have very oily skin that is).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by LeiMar86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! I use at night (obviously!) and my skin always looks so smooth when I wake up. Although it's not labelled as an anti-acne treatment, I find it does help to dry up blemishes. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time. Using two pumps every night, my bottle lasted about 4 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I have been using this since November. I really like it. I look more rested and refreshed. It has plumped up some wrinkles. I like the smell and it doesn't irritate. Also it does not cause breakouts. I apply before my Mary Kay moisterizer. I have slowly been switching over to Mary Kay products from Estee Lauder. I just ordered my 2nd bottle even though I still have plenty left from my first bottle but I don't want to run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by MMMARTIN

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best. Results are seen within days of using the product. Smaller pores, finer lines, smoother skin. Awesome

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated polydecene, glyceral stearate, punica granatum sterols, shea butter, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, chestnut seed extract, lactobacillus ferment, cotton extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, methylsilanol mannuronate, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, biossaccharide gum-1, sodium pca, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, methyl trimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone, sodium polyacrylate, c14-22 alcohols, peg-40 stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sequioleate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, c12-20 alkyl glucoside, steareth-20, trideceth-6, c12-14 pareth-12, cyclohexasiloxane, disodium edta, chlorhexadine digluconate, methylparaben, propylparaben, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, diazolidinyl UREA, bht, red 33, blue 1.

I use this at night after washing before my moisturizer (Timewise Combo-Oily Moisturizer). In the morning, my face looks rested and glowy. Have only been using for about 2 weeks so don't know about long term benefits but wanted to post ingredients for anyone considering purchasing. :)

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No