Avon Glimmersticks Liqui-Glide

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this eyeliner. It literally just glides and has a bold look, not to mention you can't beat the price for the quality of the product! I got mine for only $3.49 from https://kristinangarza.avonrepresentative.com

I bought 3, two for me and one for a friend. I will never use another eyeliner again as long as they continue making this product!!! Very happy customer!

on 10/28/2013 9:07:00 PM

Love love love this eyeliner. Bought it on sale and tbh not really expecting the world from it, but it DELIVERED. Long lasting, non waxy, glides so nice. Have this on hand all the time now. Buy it when on sale in multiples. Caution: "crayon" (cant think of a better word) is delicate so don't overextend the point out too far or it will break while applying.

on 5/16/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Glimmersticks come in a variety of shades, finishes and formulae that vary from campaign to campaign. The Liqui-Glide finish feels gel-like and a bit wet upon first application. These liners range in price anywhere from $2 to $5 based on quantities ordered and specific promotions. They are very inexpensive.

I like the Liqui-Glide finish in Black Plum.

on 3/27/2013 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is just a crazy good product. nothing else to say. when it is on sale which is often, it is dirt cheap. for those ladies who dream of doing a winged eye but do not have a steady hand, this is your answer....

on 1/27/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the product in general- these apply smoothly, and stay on all day. That said, I took off one lippy for packaging- I hate the fact that the cap does not fit on the end of the pencil. Also, the black liner turns navy on me in a few hours. Not the end of the world, but worth mentioning. Overall, a good product at a reasonable price. As someone else noted, they should be discontinuing them soon!

on 1/2/2013 2:50:00 PM

Love this eyeliner. I recently ran out and was afraid that Avon would discontinue as they so often do. Found it in this weeks campaign at 4 for $10 - great deal!! As previous reviewers have said, just use with a light hand and what a beautiful, dark line you can achieve!!

on 6/4/2012 9:31:00 AM

This is a wonderful product-
Application is flawless, and almost impossible to mess up.

There is no drag upon application,
and its effortless- easy to use,
looks great,
and lasts.

I have aging eyelids and most eyeliners
are impossible.

This works.
ORdering more!

on 4/27/2012 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is amazing it has all the effects of liquid/gell liner. it gives a clean line and doesnt smudge

on 4/18/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Perfect eyeliner! I love using this on my upper eyelid. It really does give the effect of liquid or gel eyeliner but is so quick and easy to use. It is so creamy and smooth. It actually feels like liquid when it goes on! It's even slightly cold like a liquid. Doesn't smudge or fade on me either.

on 4/8/2012 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Best pencil eyeliner I have ever tried! I have this in black and it really does glide right on. Doesn't seem to smudge during the day either that I have noticed, and you can draw quite a thin line with it. It's a bit soft so it can break easily if you don't keep the product "short."

I absolutely will buy this again, and intend to buy it in other colors too besides just black. The black, though, is the blackest black I've ever seen in an eyeliner and I am very pleased with it.