October 24, 2014 | 1795 users online

Accessories - Caboodles - On-The-Go-Girl Swag Case

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by habana

I love my Caboodles case. It comes in either pink or purple plastic. I got the pink one from Walmart for about $12 which I think is a steal. It may not be the most sophisticated makeup case, but it does the job well. It opens up with a top tier that has a large mirror, a divided storage area and a lift out pencil tray. The bottom is very roomy and can fit a lot, especially perfect to store palettes in. I like my things neat and orderly and this Caboodle does just that. Even though the bottom isn't separated with dividers, it's still very easy to find everything I store there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I bought this case as an alternative to emptying my kit and using that case for travel each time I go places. I've heard a lot about this case, and let me say it's deserved! Normally I like having everything compartmentalized, but sometimes things just don't fit in the compartments, like certain palettes. This box comes in pink and purple, and is amazing! It has a deep, spacious bottom that fits MAC palettes with ease, and holds tons of essentials like compacts, lash curlers, and the like. It also has a top area, with one open compartment that's perfect for storing mascaras, and could fit some shadows too, and a closed-off portion. The closed portion opens to reveal a mirror that's actually quite impressive, as well as a pencil tray and more open space underneath where I put my lip products. Even filled, once closed it is not heavy or too bulky to carry. For $13USD at Target, this was an absolute steal and I can't wait to travel with it more! It would even be perfect for those with smaller collections.