December 21, 2014 | 872 users online

Hair Treatments - Divine Herbal Hair Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ChloePappas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MIRACLE OIL - I purchased this product based off a Makeup Alley review. The first time I used it, I left it in overnight, and washed my hair in the morning. From the first application, I stopped losing hair. I didn't think it was possible for a topical product to stop hair loss.

It's been one month and hair loss has stopped completely. I am looking forward to growing my hair back.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by xlipstickloverx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not a lipstick review (for a change!) LOL ...got to write summat for this, so many people have asked why my hair looks so good recently. Here is why.. Divine Herbal's hair oil.

Its now; thicker, grown longer - it never grew beyond shoulder length before, looks healthy and better than it ever has. you cant see my scalp anymore. Ive only used it about 2 months.

HOW I USE; i put in hair roots and hair for 2 hours then wash out, a cpl days later i use in hair roots only for 2 hours and wash out. sometimes i use for the night and wash out in the morning, ppl i know have different ways of using it, everyones hair's different..x

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:52:00 AM More reviews by RICHARDMUA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had tried NIOXIN and NEEM Oil. Neither really worked, Nioxin did work for my misses though to be fair! Divine hair oil though has worked for me. I only used for the last 6 weeks. Thrice a week. My hair is thicker. I can make out some new hair growing to! Its a wee bit expensive I think (30 here in Scotland), but I gather this will last over 6 months. So in the long run its not bad at all. Worth a shot. It has helped my hair in relatively no time & without chemicals/side effects!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by summerseabreeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! It cured my alopecia!! My routine: i shampoo with Aveda 'Shampure' every other day. Once a week/two i use 'Aussie '3 min miracle' for silky-feeling hair. Most days i use Divine hair oil at night (approx about a dime-size, massaged into roots). Aveda and 3 min have been my routine for nearly 2 years, but ever since i introduced Divine hair oil (5 months back) hair has stopped falling, has begun to grow back and is overall thicker and loads better in quality. Its totally natural too so i love it for that! I tried doctor prescription products/drugstore/miracle cures on the web but nothing helped my alopecia until i discovered this. Will buy for as long as they continue to make it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by carolinewknight

I have used this since late last year and found where my hair was thinning, new hair has grown back where I have applied it - at the top of my head, below the crown. I can now also shampoo more often without seeing hair being shed (I used to only wash my hair once a week as it shed the most when in the shower). I usually use this at night - once or twice a week now just to retain the results and keep my hair/scalp healthy. I find it soothing. The ingredients are also a winner - 21 oils and 10 herbal extracts, nothing else added. Like my Decleor products which I also use often, this is a mainstay in my collection. Smells herbal, in a good way but vanishes after a while. Overall very impressed and great to find a hair growth product that actually works! Another HG for me!