Divine Herbal Hair Oil

Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis), Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Blackseed Oil (Nigella Sativa), Apricot Kernal Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Lemon Oil (Citrus Limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus Paradisi), Sage Oil (Salvia Officinalis), Thyme Oil (Thymus Vulgaris), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata Genuina), Cypress Oil (Cupressus Sempervirens), Vitamin E Oil (Tocopheryl Acetate), Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Rosemary Camphor Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Sweet Basil Oil (Ocimum Basilicum), Bay Leaf Oil (Laurus Nobilis),Glycerine (Glycerol) Cucumber Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Calendula Extract (Calendula Officinalis), Rosehip Seed Extract (Rosa Rubginosa), Burdock Root Extract (Arctium Lappa), Chamomile Extract (Matricaria Chamomilla), Dandelion Root Extract ((Taraxacum Officinale), Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum Verum), Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense), Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica), Olive Leaf Extract (Olea Europaea)

on 11/27/2013 4:53:00 PM

MIRACLE OIL - I purchased this product based off a Makeup Alley review. The first time I used it, I left it in overnight, and washed my hair in the morning. From the first application, I stopped losing hair. I didn't think it was possible for a topical product to stop hair loss.

It's been one month and hair loss has stopped completely. I am looking forward to growing my hair back.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

not a lipstick review (for a change!) LOL ...got to write summat for this, so many people have asked why my hair looks so good recently. Here is why.. Divine Herbal's hair oil.

Its now; thicker, grown longer - it never grew beyond shoulder length before, looks healthy and better than it ever has. you cant see my scalp anymore. Ive only used it about 2 months.

HOW I USE; i put in hair roots and hair for 2 hours then wash out, a cpl days later i use in hair roots only for 2 hours and wash out. sometimes i use for the night and wash out in the morning, ppl i know have different ways of using it, everyones hair's different..x

on 11/12/2011 6:52:00 AM

I had tried NIOXIN and NEEM Oil. Neither really worked, Nioxin did work for my misses though to be fair! Divine hair oil though has worked for me. I only used for the last 6 weeks. Thrice a week. My hair is thicker. I can make out some new hair growing to! Its a wee bit expensive I think (30 here in Scotland), but I gather this will last over 6 months. So in the long run its not bad at all. Worth a shot. It has helped my hair in relatively no time & without chemicals/side effects!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! It cured my alopecia!! My routine: i shampoo with Aveda 'Shampure' every other day. Once a week/two i use 'Aussie '3 min miracle' for silky-feeling hair. Most days i use Divine hair oil at night (approx about a dime-size, massaged into roots). Aveda and 3 min have been my routine for nearly 2 years, but ever since i introduced Divine hair oil (5 months back) hair has stopped falling, has begun to grow back and is overall thicker and loads better in quality. Its totally natural too so i love it for that! I tried doctor prescription products/drugstore/miracle cures on the web but nothing helped my alopecia until i discovered this. Will buy for as long as they continue to make it!!

I have used this since late last year and found where my hair was thinning, new hair has grown back where I have applied it - at the top of my head, below the crown. I can now also shampoo more often without seeing hair being shed (I used to only wash my hair once a week as it shed the most when in the shower). I usually use this at night - once or twice a week now just to retain the results and keep my hair/scalp healthy. I find it soothing. The ingredients are also a winner - 21 oils and 10 herbal extracts, nothing else added. Like my Decleor products which I also use often, this is a mainstay in my collection. Smells herbal, in a good way but vanishes after a while. Overall very impressed and great to find a hair growth product that actually works! Another HG for me!