July 29, 2014 | 1481 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Oh, Lola!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell. It's so flirty and sensual. My boyfriend has complimented me for it.
The packaging is supercute.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has to be one of my favourite perfumes, I just got the 50ml recently and I've been using it a lot. I would definitely buy it again, in a bigger size when its finished. Lasting power is not bad either better than a lot of others I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Fruity floral laundry soap first on. Soapy notes die off and it's a very vanilla based fruit with zingy, effervescent notes, as advertised. A fun, easy to wear summer scent for all ages, actually, though not my thing. Manages to escape feeling too young by the balancing sandalwood/vanilla in the base.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing fruity floral scent. It is absolutely gorgeous!
BUT. It loses one lippie because the staying power is an absolute joke. It is a very expensive perfume and it literally lasts 20 seconds on my skin, then you can barely smell it for the next hour. Then after that, it's totally vanished. Very disappointed, considering the money I spent.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm almost finished with my full bottle, so it's time to review. This is my go-to fragrance for work. Its fruity and flowery and inoffensive, and I get compliments on it. The lasting power is very good, and I enjoy wearing this because other people like it on me. The bottle is cute. It isn't distinctive or earth shattering, but it's pretty and wearable, and I highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by oxonbrillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This fragrance... somehow makes me dizzy and nauseous :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So, I give this fragrance 4 lippies, but I would not buy it again. The reason for that is because the scent doesn't last for very long, only an hour or two, max. Otherwise, I really enjoy this. It goes on quite florally, which I almost don't like, but it dries sweeter and lighter. This is certainly a youthful scent, so it might be a nice gift idea for a younger lady, as it's not too strong, also. Nice perfume overall.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by bluezinnia

Pretty generic, and doesn't last very long. In the final analysis, there are much better perfumes out there for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume smells so lovely. This categorized as typically feminine scent as it includes very obvious floral notes which people like to chalk up to the ladies, most notably peony. There are definitely hints of pear and vanilla in the formula as well. I find that the floral notes are the most outstanding though, and are most omnipresent in the overall length and wear of the perfume. I think to call this a cold floral-fruit blend would do it justice, as the combination yields a very crisp, clean scent that I find extremely pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am happy to say that I actually got this as a Christmas gift. :) It has a light, almost fruity scent that's not too strong (which I like). It's pretty pricey, or at least I was told. I really like it, but I'm not sure I would buy it again myself as I feel that it's sort of a one time thing.