January 30, 2015 | 1213 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Oh, Lola!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2015 10:39:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

To me, this mostly smells like nice, fruity soap, and I don't pick up any specific notes -- maybe strawberry and peony, but it all seems to blend really nicely to give a solid, pleasant fragrance. It doesn't smell too "young" for me to wear it, and I don't think the scent is so fruity that women who are older than I am couldn't also wear it confidently.
On on hand, I appreciate that it's soft enough that it's difficult to overdo it with this one, but by the same token, it doesn't last very long for me -- maybe four hours on average. That said, since it is so soft, it's safe to wear around those sensitive to scents and in the office/to work or school without worrying about offending someone's nose or causing anyone a headache. It is not a perfume that lingers after you walk past.
The bottle is pretty, but I wish the cap was less obnoxious.
I get compliments when I wear this, and I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2015 10:10:00 AM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

On my skin, drydown is a soft watered down strawberry and raspberry with a *very* light hint of florals hiding in the background.

This is a pleasant, fruity fragrance safe for work, etc. If one wears this to work, no need to worry a co-worker will feel overwhelmed by a fruit splash.

I am enjoying wearing the sample of Oh, Lola! I received from Sephora, because it is a pleasant berry scent, but it doesn't grab me enough to purchase a bottle. If one prefers a soft, semi-sweet, straight up fruity fragrance, recommend Oh, Lola!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I got this from Sephora about a week ago (the 50 ml/1.7 oz) and I don't regret the purchase. I loved all the scents from Marc Jacobs but this one caught my eye because I had seen this perfume in an ad in a magazine with Dakota Fanning. The scent is flawless, it's floral, light, girly, and youthful. I don't know why people say that this scent fades within an hour because I don't find that to be the case at all. It lasts all day for me but yes it fades eventually, which I like because it's not overpowering. I only need a couple spritzes and I'm done for the day and I'm glad it doesn't linger on my clothes for more than a day like some of the cheaper ones I've had before. I've been debating whether or not I should repurchase it, as it is very expensive but I think I might just treat myself to it once more as it smells so divine.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Love this perfume-unfortunately it last about 2-3 hours TOPS when I wear it...so I typically wear this to school or running errands. It's a very lovely floral feminine scent. Very 'pretty'. But for the price tag, &longevity....I will not be repurchasing.

Also-Yes the flower cap is very cute, but if your like me & have a lot of perfume it's annoying.

Love the scent, hate how short it lasts & can't stand the cap.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell. It's so flirty and sensual. My boyfriend has complimented me for it.
The packaging is supercute.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has to be one of my favourite perfumes, I just got the 50ml recently and I've been using it a lot. I would definitely buy it again, in a bigger size when its finished. Lasting power is not bad either better than a lot of others I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Fruity floral laundry soap first on. Soapy notes die off and it's a very vanilla based fruit with zingy, effervescent notes, as advertised. A fun, easy to wear summer scent for all ages, actually, though not my thing. Manages to escape feeling too young by the balancing sandalwood/vanilla in the base.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing fruity floral scent. It is absolutely gorgeous!
BUT. It loses one lippie because the staying power is an absolute joke. It is a very expensive perfume and it literally lasts 20 seconds on my skin, then you can barely smell it for the next hour. Then after that, it's totally vanished. Very disappointed, considering the money I spent.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm almost finished with my full bottle, so it's time to review. This is my go-to fragrance for work. Its fruity and flowery and inoffensive, and I get compliments on it. The lasting power is very good, and I enjoy wearing this because other people like it on me. The bottle is cute. It isn't distinctive or earth shattering, but it's pretty and wearable, and I highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by oxonbrillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This fragrance... somehow makes me dizzy and nauseous :(