April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Concealers - Sephora - Smoothing & Brightening

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

On the fence.
Pros
blend able
good color
good consistency
Almost lasts a full work day (set with laura mercier under eye and sprayed with setting spray)
decent price

Cons
not a full concealer (purchased for highlighting/brightening)
Not a lot of product, seems reasonably priced until you run out and realize how little you received..

I think the cost/amount ratio is what deters me. I purchased it for brightening/contouring and it seemed to do well but I will not purchase again as it did not "wow" me and it ran out too quickly. I go without foundation some days but never go without concealer.
My typical routine...
moisturizer, foundation, LM secret camouflage, highlighter, etc

I would recommend trying this product as I can see why it is popular but not if you are like me and you would use it everyday. I don't think it lasted more than a couple months and I didn't think I used that much. Erase paste pot and lancome concealer lasted me a year for a reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by LeahBoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this concealer!! It's perfect for under eye and around the eye! :) really brightens up my look because the lady at Sephora matched me with a shade just lighter then my color! coverage is good but i wouldnt suggest for people with really bad dark circles. but people with wrinkle sense it sais smoothing i think would find good results!!! i have light purpley under my eyes and this product does a great job covering!!!
Like other reviewers have said the packaging can be a hassle....BUT this is what works for me. The first time you get it you will have to turn it and turn it for product to come...and then a lot of product will come out and it will be a mess. But after that first time you just turn it 4 times....set it down while you do other makeup....then pick it up and turn it once or twice and the right amount will come out. Just takes practice and a little bit of patience. I took off a lippie for that.
Overall HG under eye concealer!!!!!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ecollett

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a very dry eye area and have tried an excessive amounts of concealer, searching for something that doesn't crease terribly.

I have this in radiant vanilla and radiant rose and I use both on a regular basis.

I use radiant vanilla in the under eye are if I don't use any foundation on the eye area. If my under eye area is especially dry this is all that I will use because I find if I use more than one product on those dry days its guaranteed to look cakey. It has decent coverage and if I set it with a translucent powder I don't get much creasing.

I use radiant rose over my foundation, under my eyes. It brightens up my face a lot and if I'm careful with the application I don't get much creasing.

Both have good staying power and not much creasing. It not perfect but a decent quality product for the price.

The only thing I do not like is, if I have moisturizer on my hands its hard to twist the pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by sa5001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Brought the pinkish one in 03 - yellow concealer for the under eye area might work for some skintones but doesnt for mine (fair Asian) - the pink concealer does a perfect job and it is very similar to Benefits eye bright pencil. I think its pretty cheap for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I tried YSL version when I purchased my foundation. I didn't get it because I want to wait to see if I really fancied the foundation. I like the foundation very much. I went to Sephora. I told the makeup artist I was looking for a highlighter. I told her I didn't want to spend over $25. I tried the radiant beige and it looks beautiful. It gives the areas I highlight a nice glow. I use under my eyes, also on the bridge of my nose. I can use elsewhere. However, I don't need too. I'll try using around my lips. The price is affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Asymetry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer specifically for my undereyes for almost a week now and all I can say is that this product is so and so, The makeup artist who helped me out suggested I give the shade Medium 07 a try, which I did and I actually liked the results on my undereyes. My eyes didn't seem so dark and puffy after being up and working for almost 9 hours and it actually makes me look more wide awake than anything else. So I ended up purchasing the product in hopes that when I apply it myself, it'll actually do me some good. The only con I have about this product is that by mid day when looking at my undereyes, the concealer seemed to look a bit flaky which then settles into lines and instantly there was a tinge of disappointment as that's a big no for me. Will I be repurchasing again, Unfortunately not... for the price of $18.99 I'll probably switch back to Clinique's airbrush concealer. I know I got good results on that one, so I'll definitely be switching back to that brand once I finish this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i have been lookin for pen style brightener for quick application on not just my eyes but also bridge of my nose or any places that need highlightinggg.........after looking everywhere i just can't justify paying so much money for such a small amount of product (ysl, dior, etc) but also don't want to settle for quality. Finally i came across this one from sephora and the price is right and i'm sure it works just the same as the those rediculasly expensive onesss.....So far it does the job easy to apply, blend well and don't settle into dry liness....I often use it under my eyes after i done with my makeup and found dark eye shadow smudged on the bottom......i just apply it lightly at where i want it and blend blend blend........and wallaaa..looks very natural and brighttt liked i'm born with.......really recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This concealer is so awesome! So I went in Sephora and asked the Sephora girl Mariah which concealer she recommended. She put this one on me and it looked perfect! I work at JC Penney and was working all day and decided with my employee discount I'd shop in JC Penney's Sephora. Now keep in mind I've been working all day so I'm tired, my makeup is worn off, I'm sweaty, etc. I look so bright and perky and perfect! I bought a tube of it and wore it the next day to work and it lasted all day. Also I was told it has several benefits. It moisturizes your eyes to prevent buffiness and underye circles. And it was only $14! And that wasn't even the employee price. What a deal!

EDIT: This product works very well, but after a month I used up all the tube. I expected better results from Sephora. I can find a cheaper version that works just as well and lasts longer. Pretty disappointed because I really liked this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Nikkiisicky92

Okay I'm 20 years old who is obsessed with looking young. I have slight creases(wrinkles) under my eyes. Probably from the 8 years of wearing makeup, my mistake. Anyway every single concealer has settled into that slightly long wrinkle under my eye. This concealer doesn't!!!!! It's the pink based one ( light03). It covers my heredity under eye blueness. I got a sample and just bought it. It matches and melts under my eyes. I swear I look fourteen!!! I am so in love right now I hope it lasts. It comes out kind of hard and you might use too much product but it still gives you that bright look you look. I use it with loreal visible lift serum foundation and I got more of the naked look face. Granted I have acne and while not everything is super smooth i am much happier than before. If you are fair like really pale... Try it please you might find your go to happy concealer. I'm so happy right now. Remember pat on. Never rub or use heavy gestures. Be sweet to your eyes :) hope I helped. I'm glad my sephora lady helped me. Thanks! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by mickifont

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice moist concealer! Great for dry skin like mine. Does not settle in fine lines and hides dark areas around my eyes. The tube twists to get product out. I like the little brush to apply, but I use my finger to blend.