St. Ives Purify exfoliating body wash

4.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium 7, Phenethyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrated Silica, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Glycereth 18, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Sea Salt, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Parfum

on 1/26/2015 2:40:00 PM

I love this body wash! It has a very nice, fresh scent and is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. In fact, I think it's helped clear up some of the acne on my back. I don't use it everyday, only a few times a week, and then follow up with my Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Body Lotion (which I also love) and my skin is noticeably soft and even. Highly recommend!

on 12/18/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted an exfoliating body wash that would make my skin smooth, eliminate bacne and not cost me a lot of money too. On a trip to the market, i found this body wash that did not contain parabens & also contained 100% natural exfoliants. Bought it, used it & loved it! I have been using this for over 3 years now and i have found that i don't want to replace this body wash with any other.
My facial skin is quite sensitive and acne-prone. After using many different brands of facial scrubs, i gave up. There was always something lacking in every one of them. One day, i decided to use this body scrub as a facial scrub and lo & behold i was amazed. My skin was so smooth, soft, radiant & even toned. I experienced no irritation, redness or breakouts after using it. I was sold. Two years later. i'm still using this body wash as a facial scrub without any adverse reactions. I am always satisfied & acne free.
Take my advice and try it. You won't be disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff, they better not ever discontinue this. It smells fresh, cleanses beautifully, and lightly exfolianting. Its inexpensive and comes in a large bottle. Too bad it doesn't have a matching lotion scent.

on 9/25/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchase this in doubles, I can't be without it. Im obsessed with exfoliation and this body wash is amazing. It even smells divine, so fresh.

on 6/3/2014 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my goodness, how I have fallen deeply in love with St.Ives. I was on the hunt for a new body wash that would feel luxurious and this was on sale at Walgreens, once I smelled it, I was sold. It smells so fresh. The exfoliating factor is excellent, my skin feels so soft and has a beautiful glow after every shower. I feel like I just had a spa day every time I get out of the shower. A lot of body washes/soaps/gels leave my skin drier and ashier, but not this one!

on 2/2/2014 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Overall a great body wash! It really exfoliates the skin just right. Also, it smells fresh and clean not a bit over powering. Can't be the price either! I do recommend moisturizing with coconut oil afterwards and your skin will feel a-ma-zing! oh and this stuff really lasts! A little goes a long way..

I have really been trying different body washes, with my CVS "Japanese Bath towel", and I keep repurchasing this one!

It's a great price, big bottle, washes and deodorizes, smooths and hydrates my skin. It's a so-so fragrance, fresh and clean...nothing to dislike, but nothing to savor either. The salt scrubbies really get to the dry patches and it lathers very well. I tend to break out on my chest and back, and this product keeps it blemish free.

I alternate between Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Philosophy Candy Cane (Christmas gift) and this one. The next time you're looking for an inexpensive and smoothing body wash, I would recommend this one!

on 11/13/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I ran out of my olay one that I was using and this was on sale so I picked it up. It's so nice! If you like a big bubbly lather this is the wash for you. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the beads are abrasive enough for me, but not too much. It smells really good too. When my boyfriend stayed with me he really liked it also. Good if you're living with yo man and you wanna share body wash because it doesn't smell girly just smells fresh! You get so much for your money too which is awesome but I have so many body washes to get through mine's getting neglected D:

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this body wash. It smells so nice and clean, leaving a wonderful fresh feeling. Gently exfoliating, leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. So happy that I gave this a try. It's perfect for me and my boyfriend, since it doesn't have an overly "girly" smell. Plus, this stuff lasts! A little goes a long way, so a great deal! Will repurchase in a heartbeat!

on 6/10/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This particular purifying body wash was the perfect daily routine for me as it deeply cleaned my skin and nourished it. It felt healthy and radiant. But, as doing further studying and research on this product I determined it is a detergent which dried my skin out very much. It did a perfect exfoliating job and cleansed good but my skin lacked of moisture. I still love this refreshing body wash and yes, I may repurchase but the formula must be changed and contain more glycerin or other moisture rich ingredients. I do recommend to anyone seeking for a good body wash. But just use wisely and know that just because it did not work for me it won't work for you because that will never be the case! Good luck!!