August 30, 2014 | 1769 users online

Body Scrubs - St. Ives - Purify exfoliating body wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Oh my goodness, how I have fallen deeply in love with St.Ives. I was on the hunt for a new body wash that would feel luxurious and this was on sale at Walgreens, once I smelled it, I was sold. It smells so fresh. The exfoliating factor is excellent, my skin feels so soft and has a beautiful glow after every shower. I feel like I just had a spa day every time I get out of the shower. A lot of body washes/soaps/gels leave my skin drier and ashier, but not this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Jaytexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Overall a great body wash! It really exfoliates the skin just right. Also, it smells fresh and clean not a bit over powering. Can't be the price either! I do recommend moisturizing with coconut oil afterwards and your skin will feel a-ma-zing! oh and this stuff really lasts! A little goes a long way..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBalesteri

I have really been trying different body washes, with my CVS "Japanese Bath towel", and I keep repurchasing this one!

It's a great price, big bottle, washes and deodorizes, smooths and hydrates my skin. It's a so-so fragrance, fresh and clean...nothing to dislike, but nothing to savor either. The salt scrubbies really get to the dry patches and it lathers very well. I tend to break out on my chest and back, and this product keeps it blemish free.

I alternate between Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Philosophy Candy Cane (Christmas gift) and this one. The next time you're looking for an inexpensive and smoothing body wash, I would recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ran out of my olay one that I was using and this was on sale so I picked it up. It's so nice! If you like a big bubbly lather this is the wash for you. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the beads are abrasive enough for me, but not too much. It smells really good too. When my boyfriend stayed with me he really liked it also. Good if you're living with yo man and you wanna share body wash because it doesn't smell girly just smells fresh! You get so much for your money too which is awesome but I have so many body washes to get through mine's getting neglected D:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this body wash. It smells so nice and clean, leaving a wonderful fresh feeling. Gently exfoliating, leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. So happy that I gave this a try. It's perfect for me and my boyfriend, since it doesn't have an overly "girly" smell. Plus, this stuff lasts! A little goes a long way, so a great deal! Will repurchase in a heartbeat!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This particular purifying body wash was the perfect daily routine for me as it deeply cleaned my skin and nourished it. It felt healthy and radiant. But, as doing further studying and research on this product I determined it is a detergent which dried my skin out very much. It did a perfect exfoliating job and cleansed good but my skin lacked of moisture. I still love this refreshing body wash and yes, I may repurchase but the formula must be changed and contain more glycerin or other moisture rich ingredients. I do recommend to anyone seeking for a good body wash. But just use wisely and know that just because it did not work for me it won't work for you because that will never be the case! Good luck!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by atjay03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

St Ives does it again with another fantastic body product! I am a huge fan of their body lotions and washes and this one might be my favourite product yet.
This body wash is an awesome multi-tasker.
It gently - but effectively - exfoliates while leaving skin moisturized and you get such a lot of product, for such a good price.
If you want a body wash that gently smooths your skin and leaves skin soft, foams enough that you can use it to shave with and is affordable - then this is it!
The only thing stopping me from giving five stars is the scent. I'm not a huge fan of the scent and I love a good scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This products feels and smells so nice and I like how they use sea salt. It gently exfoliates your body with sea salt and makes your body soft and smooth and leaves behind a great fresh scent. Though I do wish the beads were a bigger to give a greater exfoliation, but I still like it. Also the price is pretty nice too, you get a large amount with a small price. I will buy again, but I would like to try something new first though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Kayla25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this body wash. It comes in a big bottle which is great because you're getting your money's worth. This product leaves sking feeling very soft and smooth without overdrying. It smells so good and the scrubing beads are fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff really lasts a long time, it is somewhat exfoliating, has a really pleasant smell.
inexpensive and doesnt leave behind any waxyness.