April 17, 2014 | 952 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - 100% Natural Lip Roll-on

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by missmelodya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a fantastic, mildly moisturising roll-on lip treatment. purchased 3 (coconut, rose, & orange) in the sale which made the price reasonable.

i previously avoided lip glosses as i find them generally quite suffocating to the skin and sticky (problematic when you have very long hair when you wear it down.) i half expected these roll-ons to have a similar texture/tackyness. i have been pleasantly surprised to find these lip treatments not sticky at all.

the flavors are really nice, particulaly the rose. i also like that these dry quicker as i loathe the sensation of gloss sat atop my lips, bleeding in and on to things when eating or drinking.

if you are after a major moisturiser for lips, this will disappoint you. however if you are seeking light moisture this could very well give you what you need. i can see this being particularly useful in the warmer months of the year.

packaging is cute, with a screw top lid that closes properly. the rollerball itself feels lovely during application. fits perfectly in a clutch or any handbag.

oh, and they pass the kiss test. no complaints ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Junesiwa

Make my lip getting darker and dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Jessu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay, I got the orange flavoured one. The smell is super and I absolutely love the packaging, unfortunately the product itself isn't very impressive. I've been using it for months and it doesn't help much with chapped lips/does not moisturize. It dries really quickly and it's expensive compared to other lip balm products that work a lot better!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

no more bodyshop. again i was buying coz of sale n another horrible product from bodyshop. im so done

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by kelvinnelson

im nt sure about this product. put it on n it goes away. or maybe i drink it up coz its basically oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by CoralSunrize

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review on the Body Shop 100% Natural lip roll on in Coconut and Rose.

I love the natural and slightly sweet taste and aroma in these lip roll ons. The packaging is very cute with a picture in the upper-right hand corner with a mint leaf, orange, berry, coconut or rose, depending on which flavor you chose.
It contains a roller-ball on the tip that allows for perfect application and feels really cooling and nice on the lips. The lip roll on is basically a nourishing lip oil and is VERY shiny. If you love an extremely NON STICKY and super duper wet glossy look, this is for you!!
Also I'm really allergic to fragrances/flavors on my lips/face and somehow this doesn't cause any reactions.
On a teeny tiny downside, your lips are left feeling a little lackluster after it completely dries. I supplement my lips with nivea lip butter after and I'm all good.
I'd totally purchase more. I want the other three flavors :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have the "berry"-one, and the smell/taste is really nice. It's a great idea with the "roll-on" thing. For some people. I feel like it's a love or hate thing, and I'm not a huge fan. Since you apply a oil on your lips, it's really shiny (almost too shiny) and it doesn't stick too your lips, so when you and drink, it will get of because it just stays there like a gloss and not a lip balm. - Not a big fan:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by JellyBellyBean

I've read other reviews on how this roll on isn't moisturizing at all! I love the packaging, with the cute picture of the smell/flavour. The metal ball is also a cool sensation to feel when applying the balm/gloss. As for the moisturize part, it really works! When I first wore it at night, I admit it made my lips a bit skin peely kind of feel, though it was literal too. After that though, it's like a miracle! I put a lot on my lips when I go to bed, and it doesn't feel gunky or harsh. It's soft and slick. I also wear it during the day, but I only put one layer on just my bottom lip for the whole day. And when it's not on, my lips are really soft, so soft that I can't stop poking it! All in all, I would say that it's better than the other lip treatments from body shop and other brands! (Trust me, I am a lip balm/gloss addict!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by dc1407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm struggling to work out whether I love or hate this. I love everything about it, except for one thing. Don't you hate when that happens?

I was in The Body Shop recently and these were by the till (of course) and I got sucked in (I'm the worst impulse buyer) and picked one up in Orange for 4.

I usually go for sweeter scents, so I surprised myself that I picked up the orange one over the coconut one, but I was thirsty at the time so maybe that swayed me more towards a more citrusy scent. Moving on...

I'm happy I chose that flavour - it is amazing! I love (almost) everything about it... the silver roller ball was cooling and hydrating. It allows the perfect amount of product release and the oil was both refreshing and moisturising. It wasn't sticky, which is perfect for me because it was a little windy and I hate the hair-stuck-to-my-gloss look! I can tell that one bottle will last me a while.

The cons... The staying power isn't great. I mean, it's not the worst, but I definitely need to retouch often. I wouldn't usually mine, but when the product fades, it also dries my lips with it. And I hate that tightening, lip-drying feeling. That's the only down for me, but obviously it's a big downer, so I'm not sure if I'll buy again but I'm definitely addicted to using it for now because of all the plus points.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cellara

I really actually like this roll on liquid balm. I think that the roller ball is very hygienic and you actually get a lot of product. i like the body shop because the pricing is average but you get a lot of product for what you pay. The actual balm is ok. I use it on top of a heavier duty lip balm because the smell is so fruity(I have the berry one) and the metal ball is soothing and cooling and comforting on my skin.