November 21, 2014 | 1641 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - 100% Natural Lip Roll-on

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Katlan

I got this product on sale for $2, and I really enjoy it. I got the rose one and I LOVE it. Great product, I would definitely buy the other flavours.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlWithOmbreHair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love that this product is a roll on because I hate Having to dig around in a pot for lip balm, it makes it so quick and easy to apply lip balm even in the corners of your mouth. I've bought the mint one because it smells herbally/medicated too me which I really like, this stuff has an oily consistency so it makes your lips ultra shinny. However it doesn't last on your lips for very long (the shine) but I can feel it being absorbed because it makes my lips ultra soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by missmelodya

this is a fantastic, mildly moisturising roll-on lip treatment. purchased 3 (coconut, rose, & orange) in the sale which made the price reasonable.

i previously avoided lip glosses as i find them generally quite suffocating to the skin and sticky (problematic when you have very long hair when you wear it down.) i half expected these roll-ons to have a similar texture/tackyness. i have been pleasantly surprised to find these lip treatments not sticky at all.

the flavors are really nice, particulaly the rose. i also like that these dry quicker as i loathe the sensation of gloss sat atop my lips, bleeding in and on to things when eating or drinking.

if you are after a major moisturiser for lips, this will disappoint you. however if you are seeking light moisture this could very well give you what you need. i can see this being particularly useful in the warmer months of the year.

packaging is cute, with a screw top lid that closes properly. the rollerball itself feels lovely during application. fits perfectly in a clutch or any handbag.

oh, and they pass the kiss test. no complaints ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Junesiwa

Make my lip getting darker and dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Jessu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay, I got the orange flavoured one. The smell is super and I absolutely love the packaging, unfortunately the product itself isn't very impressive. I've been using it for months and it doesn't help much with chapped lips/does not moisturize. It dries really quickly and it's expensive compared to other lip balm products that work a lot better!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

no more bodyshop. again i was buying coz of sale n another horrible product from bodyshop. im so done

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by kelvinnelson

im nt sure about this product. put it on n it goes away. or maybe i drink it up coz its basically oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by CoralSunrize

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review on the Body Shop 100% Natural lip roll on in Coconut and Rose.

I love the natural and slightly sweet taste and aroma in these lip roll ons. The packaging is very cute with a picture in the upper-right hand corner with a mint leaf, orange, berry, coconut or rose, depending on which flavor you chose.
It contains a roller-ball on the tip that allows for perfect application and feels really cooling and nice on the lips. The lip roll on is basically a nourishing lip oil and is VERY shiny. If you love an extremely NON STICKY and super duper wet glossy look, this is for you!!
Also I'm really allergic to fragrances/flavors on my lips/face and somehow this doesn't cause any reactions.
On a teeny tiny downside, your lips are left feeling a little lackluster after it completely dries. I supplement my lips with nivea lip butter after and I'm all good.
I'd totally purchase more. I want the other three flavors :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I have the "berry"-one, and the smell/taste is really nice. It's a great idea with the "roll-on" thing. For some people. I feel like it's a love or hate thing, and I'm not a huge fan. Since you apply a oil on your lips, it's really shiny (almost too shiny) and it doesn't stick too your lips, so when you and drink, it will get of because it just stays there like a gloss and not a lip balm. - Not a big fan:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by JellyBellyBean

I've read other reviews on how this roll on isn't moisturizing at all! I love the packaging, with the cute picture of the smell/flavour. The metal ball is also a cool sensation to feel when applying the balm/gloss. As for the moisturize part, it really works! When I first wore it at night, I admit it made my lips a bit skin peely kind of feel, though it was literal too. After that though, it's like a miracle! I put a lot on my lips when I go to bed, and it doesn't feel gunky or harsh. It's soft and slick. I also wear it during the day, but I only put one layer on just my bottom lip for the whole day. And when it's not on, my lips are really soft, so soft that I can't stop poking it! All in all, I would say that it's better than the other lip treatments from body shop and other brands! (Trust me, I am a lip balm/gloss addict!)