The Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll-on

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I am not a lip roll on fan but decided to buy it because it was on sale. I have the berry-flavoured one. I love the taste! It is subtle, not too much. It moisturizes pretty well. I don't need to reapply very often, and I can use it on top of my lipstick without it coming off. However, I don't use it often. I always think "I can definitely use that!" and then it ends up standing somewhere in the back of my makeup cabin and I have to throw it out most of the time because it is expired. So, if I would wear this a lot, I would repurchase. I definitely recommend, IF you like lip roll on. Otherwise, don't bother.

on 6/18/2014 11:10:00 PM

I got this product on sale for $2, and I really enjoy it. I got the rose one and I LOVE it. Great product, I would definitely buy the other flavours.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love that this product is a roll on because I hate Having to dig around in a pot for lip balm, it makes it so quick and easy to apply lip balm even in the corners of your mouth. I've bought the mint one because it smells herbally/medicated too me which I really like, this stuff has an oily consistency so it makes your lips ultra shinny. However it doesn't last on your lips for very long (the shine) but I can feel it being absorbed because it makes my lips ultra soft.

on 2/19/2014 3:12:00 PM

this is a fantastic, mildly moisturising roll-on lip treatment. purchased 3 (coconut, rose, & orange) in the sale which made the price reasonable.

i previously avoided lip glosses as i find them generally quite suffocating to the skin and sticky (problematic when you have very long hair when you wear it down.) i half expected these roll-ons to have a similar texture/tackyness. i have been pleasantly surprised to find these lip treatments not sticky at all.

the flavors are really nice, particulaly the rose. i also like that these dry quicker as i loathe the sensation of gloss sat atop my lips, bleeding in and on to things when eating or drinking.

if you are after a major moisturiser for lips, this will disappoint you. however if you are seeking light moisture this could very well give you what you need. i can see this being particularly useful in the warmer months of the year.

packaging is cute, with a screw top lid that closes properly. the rollerball itself feels lovely during application. fits perfectly in a clutch or any handbag.

oh, and they pass the kiss test. no complaints ;)

on 2/15/2014 2:08:00 AM

Make my lip getting darker and dry.

on 1/4/2014 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product is okay, I got the orange flavoured one. The smell is super and I absolutely love the packaging, unfortunately the product itself isn't very impressive. I've been using it for months and it doesn't help much with chapped lips/does not moisturize. It dries really quickly and it's expensive compared to other lip balm products that work a lot better!

on 11/27/2013 11:53:00 AM

no more bodyshop. again i was buying coz of sale n another horrible product from bodyshop. im so done

on 10/27/2013 4:34:00 PM

im nt sure about this product. put it on n it goes away. or maybe i drink it up coz its basically oil.

on 5/14/2013 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a review on the Body Shop 100% Natural lip roll on in Coconut and Rose.

I love the natural and slightly sweet taste and aroma in these lip roll ons. The packaging is very cute with a picture in the upper-right hand corner with a mint leaf, orange, berry, coconut or rose, depending on which flavor you chose.
It contains a roller-ball on the tip that allows for perfect application and feels really cooling and nice on the lips. The lip roll on is basically a nourishing lip oil and is VERY shiny. If you love an extremely NON STICKY and super duper wet glossy look, this is for you!!
Also I'm really allergic to fragrances/flavors on my lips/face and somehow this doesn't cause any reactions.
On a teeny tiny downside, your lips are left feeling a little lackluster after it completely dries. I supplement my lips with nivea lip butter after and I'm all good.
I'd totally purchase more. I want the other three flavors :)

on 4/10/2013 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I have the "berry"-one, and the smell/taste is really nice. It's a great idea with the "roll-on" thing. For some people. I feel like it's a love or hate thing, and I'm not a huge fan. Since you apply a oil on your lips, it's really shiny (almost too shiny) and it doesn't stick too your lips, so when you and drink, it will get of because it just stays there like a gloss and not a lip balm. - Not a big fan:)

Popular Lip Treatments