November 21, 2014 | 1962 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Salon Silk

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this product! Leaves any hair smooth, soft, silky and shiny! I have searched for ages for perfectly silky hair with a salon finish and was amazed when I came across TRESemme! It honestly does what it says on the bottle! Packaging is great, appealing and practical. But the cost is phenomenal! It was very expensive, even though I got it on sale! It says 'salon results without the price, but in my opinion, it was still expensive! But so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Leecy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best Conditioner EVER! Makes hair so soft, smooth and super shiny!! It's also amazingly cheap!! (900ml bottle at full price $12AUD that's only $1.33 per 100ml! and can usually find it on sale every few weeks for just $6!!) Way better than most salon brands I've tried.. Give it a go, it will not dissapoint! :) Can't say enough good things about it :) nor can I stop touching my super smooth soft hair!