October 23, 2014 | 1911 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Over the Taupe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this colour for the first time yesterday , though I had it in my collection for some time now ..I am still very impressed with Jordana eyeshadows , so smooth , so pigmented , so easy to blend & work with BEAUTIFUL price. Perfect and very basic colour :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Dessiebelle

I love this eyeshadow. It's colour payoff is really impressive. I don't like the packaging as I think it looks quite cheap, but I depot these and organize them in a palette anyway so that isn't an issue. It just goes to show that just because it is cheap, doesn't mean that it is bad quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, i neeeeed to get more of these, if the rest of the shades are just as amazing as this one, i'm buying the whole line! I bought this at a 99 cent store and they don;t allow to open the packaging and so I didn't really know if this would be good or not. so I only bought 1 although a few shades stuck out to me. The packaging makes it seem like the product would be crappy and the little plastic see through lid made it seem like the shadow would be chalky, but the second I touched the shadow...WOW! so smooth! comparable to high end, def better than maybelline, revlon, and covergirl, and just as great as wet n' wild shadows! this is a cool toned taupe and looks gorgeous all over the lid with just a subtle cream colored highlight. so glad i bought this and will be going back for more

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I have several higher end shadows including the UD Naked Palette and I find myself using this shadow again and again. I use it with my TFSI and it literally lasts all day. It's a gorgeous taupe that is slightly cool. I use it as an allover wash with Jane's Eyezing in Dream Cream (which is a yellowish cream) and it's my go to eye look. Like I said, I find myself using these more than my Naked palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful cool taupe! This is definitely mauve-ish to me. Very soft, goes with anything, extremely cheap. Another surprise at the discount store.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No