timotei vivid colour shampoo

3.3

on 11/16/2014 6:27:00 AM

I bought this because I love the scent and because I had used Brilliant Repair shampoo + conditioner from the same brand. This is a good shampoo + conditioner but not moisturizing enough for my hair. I use Timotei Brilliant Repair instead, it's really good & great value for 1,98€ a bottle.

on 8/17/2014 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Good value!
Doesn't strip or dry hair out. Hair color appears to survive better as compared to usual shampoos.
When used together with the conditioner, hair is sufficiently soft and yet not greasy (important in the humid weather in my country).
Love the light fragrance too! Not too overpowering or artificially sweet smelling...
Already into my third bottle...wished the conditioner could be of bigger size though...

on 8/8/2011 12:17:00 PM

I have colour treated hair and had used the timotei conditioner and liked it enough to try the shampoo. I don't like the shampoo enough to repurchase. It has a slightly slimey feel going on. It's a pearly creamy consistency shampoo, rather than clear or tinted gel type. I don't notice that it does much. It's not bad, didn't seem to strip my colour or dry my hair out, and it's pretty cheap especially when the shops do BOGO. Just not particularly interesting enough compared to other stuff out there for the same price point.