August 30, 2014 | 1529 users online

Conditioner - Joico - Color Endurance Foaming Leave-In Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2006 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Hunnybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Courty007 complained about hair becoming dry and crispy, but that's because this conditioning foam actually provides a light hold as well. The smell is gorgeous, but it's ture it won't last long. Consistency is a bit too runny for my taste. I use this foam after my usual rinse-off conditioner and it works OK, alone it would be too light even for my healthy, slightly processed hair. For anyone with dry and coarse hair it'll only be a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2005 10:38:00 PM More reviews by courty007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff was absolutely horrible. The container was nice, but thats as far as compliments go. My hair dried hard and crispy, the smell didn't last, and I felt as if my hair was coated with something. I returned it and will not buy anything from this line again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by RocketFireRed80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily roots & normal ends. I thought this would be a good leave-in. Totally wrong, I'll be taking it back.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2004 3:40:00 AM More reviews by JourneyIntoBlack

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

I was overly excited to try this. It smells GREAT (like berries), comes out a mousse, sinks into your hair, the ingredients are superb BUT my hair dried to a hard crisp from the high protein content. I returned it at Tradesecret the next day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2002 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a leave in conditoner for color treated hair. It comes out of a pump like a mousse. It has amino acids, sunscreen anti-oxidents and melanin to protect color treated hair. A little goes a long way as well, I have waist length hair, and this bottle lasts me quite a while considering.