Joico Color Endurance Foaming Leave-In Conditioner

2.3

on 6/18/2006 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Courty007 complained about hair becoming dry and crispy, but that's because this conditioning foam actually provides a light hold as well. The smell is gorgeous, but it's ture it won't last long. Consistency is a bit too runny for my taste. I use this foam after my usual rinse-off conditioner and it works OK, alone it would be too light even for my healthy, slightly processed hair. For anyone with dry and coarse hair it'll only be a waste of money.

on 5/21/2005 10:38:00 PM

This stuff was absolutely horrible. The container was nice, but thats as far as compliments go. My hair dried hard and crispy, the smell didn't last, and I felt as if my hair was coated with something. I returned it and will not buy anything from this line again.

I have oily roots & normal ends. I thought this would be a good leave-in. Totally wrong, I'll be taking it back.

on 6/12/2004 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was overly excited to try this. It smells GREAT (like berries), comes out a mousse, sinks into your hair, the ingredients are superb BUT my hair dried to a hard crisp from the high protein content. I returned it at Tradesecret the next day.

on 9/23/2002 6:10:00 PM

This is a leave in conditoner for color treated hair. It comes out of a pump like a mousse. It has amino acids, sunscreen anti-oxidents and melanin to protect color treated hair. A little goes a long way as well, I have waist length hair, and this bottle lasts me quite a while considering.