Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub

on 2/24/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite scrub/wash for clearing my pores. It's a foaming gel w/round beads. The fragrance doesn't bother me at all which most do, it's a kind of citrusy floral scent, but not overwhelming. I can't find it in stores or on Olay.com anymore so I'm guessing it's been discontinued :( such a bummer since it works so well for my skin.

on 2/3/2014 8:28:00 PM

I am totally in love with this product! I had normal/ combination skin and all my life have struggled with blackheads on my nose and around my cheeks. Literally have tried everything! So glad I found this!

I started using this product two weeks ago. I cleanse day and night twice with this product and I have noticed that all my blackheads are pretty much vanished! It doesn't take away all of them but needless to say I'm really happy with the results! I have also noticed that my overall skin texture Is smoother and more even, probably due to the little exfoliating partials in the product. Also my combination skin has disappeared! I am no longer getting oily in the T-zone and my skin is all pretty much normal:)

I would defiantly say if you don't notice results straightaway, don't be discouraged! give it a good 2-3 weeks for the product to really work. Definitely happy with this purchase will be buying for a long time :)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought a tube of Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub for $2.49 on clearance/reduced price from Walgreens & I am so glad I did! I know this doesn't sound believable, but I noticed a different after the first time I used it. I apply it every night & even though not all my blackheads have gone, there is a noticeable improvement in my skin. Something I will day won me over was that it's oil-free & also contains an acne treatment. Heaven knows I need that, too!

At nighttime, I wet my face with warm water, squeeze maybe a quarter-sized amount on my fingertips, & work it in my cheeks & onto my nose since those are the areas I have issues with blackheads. I will scrub in circles a minute, then I rinse with cold water to close up my pores. I have sensitive skin & because this is a scrub, I only use it every night & not in the morning just to reduce the chance of irritation. Even if I don't see this product for $2 again, I'll get it again because of how well it works.

on 12/29/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product does what it says it will, gets rid of MOST blackhead/blemishes. It works REALLY good on big, problem blackheads, not so well on the little ones. The ones that get left behind are barely noticeable without a magnifying mirror though. Overall, I'm content with this and will probably rebuy.

on 8/8/2011 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I usually have clear skin but ever since my wedding I've had little bumps all over my face that turn into blackheads and sometimes big zits! I've tried so many different cleansers including the proactive refining mask. Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub is the only cleanser that made a big difference. My skin feels baby soft too! I noticed the results within a few days and now my face is on its way to being clear again!