September 1, 2014 | 1955 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This was a nice product to sample (I have the mini version), but I think I prefer powder highlighters better. The formula is pretty good- it is not greasy or fake looking. I like how portable it is in the stick form, as well. The problem is that I have yet to find a highlight better than E.L.F.'s Studio Bronzer for $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Amy622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I felt BAD spending thirty bucks on highlighter.... But this stuff is amazing and now, I can't live without it. It makes your skin look flawless, but warning: don't overdo it you'll look oily. It is long wearing, and long lasting. Just the sample size lasted me three months. It's an HG for me

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a sample size as a brithday bonus at my Sephora. I put off trying it for a while because I doubted there was any point in wearing highlighter when I already had a Snow White complexion. But I really like this. It is a champagne color and you don't notice the highlight on me very much (but I don't think you should anyway). I noticed that my cheekbones stood out really nicely when the light hit the highlighter and I was sold. This little sample has last me a really long time since you don't need to use much of it at all to make an impact. When I run out, I think I'll repurchase the smaller size, rather than the full size since it lasts so long for me. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, my cupid's bow and sometimes to highlight under my brow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by piggygirl6487

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably my top 3 products of all time, the shimmer is to die for, the sample size is perfect for the inner corners of my eyes, and it's great for the bridge of my nose. the only CON is that it isint the most spreadable product I've used. That being said I like this much more than the benefit highlighting liquid in the nail polish tube. This product will be repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Doodleses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you haven't tested this baby out yet, why not?! Sephora was practically giving them away for free last year!

I got this in my Beauty Insider birthday gift, and I love the "They're Real!" mascara that came with it. J'adore! My skintone is neutral, in a N20/25 light/light medium throughout the year and the golden champagne shade was perfect for the highpoints of my face. Watt's Up imbues a soft-focused glow that's noticeable but subtle at the same time.

The consistency was great, too! Most cream or liquid highlighters/luminizers wreak havoc on the foundation I put it on so I always opt for powder highlighters (my favorite is theBalm's Mary Lou-manizer). Alas, I lost my deluxe sample somewhere after a two weeks of use--and I'd buy the original if only the original weren't bulky and had that weird sponge on the bottom. The deluxe size was perfect for detailing.

****Watt's Up DOES have a dupe, and it's a drugstore product from Sonia Kashuk. The internet says "Shimmering Sands" and it's about $12 - check it out!*****

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

FAVOURITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME! I Am so in love with this highlight I use it on my high cheekbones after highlighting and contouring to add a little glimmer to my cheek, I also use it on my brow bone after shading in my eye brows. This is an amazing product, last a while so you get your money's worth! It comes in adorable packaging. One end is a little sponge to blend but I find using my fingers to blend does a better job. 100% love this product I would recommend it to anyone. I also like this product a lot more compared to high beam!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by kaysae

The product itself is great; it's creamy and the color is actually gorgeous, but this does not work for lighter skin tones like my nc15/20 skin. It's a shimmery peachy sheen color which is darker than my skin/foundation so it obviously doesn't work as a highlighter for me. Perhaps I'll use it as an eyeshadow base or maybe I can use it when I tan in the summer, I'm positive it'd look amazing on most medium-darker tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's beautiful and lasts all day! The only down side is that it's hard to blend out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I'm just not a fan, the color itself is beautiful !!!! But I just can't seem to work with a stick highlighter.... I like powders, probably because I'm oily, if anyone has suggestions as to how I can apply this to make it look better I'm listening... Because as I stated the color is beautiful... But just not for me. Maybe if they made this in a power such as Mac's soft and gentle or Nars Alabtross.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Zoe8x

I like this product but it doesn't go well with powder as it drags - I would only recommend this to people who just wear foundation! I find it good for highlighting my nose and above my lip but other than that it is kind of wasted on me. Probably wouldn't buy again but purely because I wear powder.