BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Like others, I got this as a sample from Sephora.

The packaging is small, and it certainly is cute, and it's easy to tote around if you don't want to carry around a full size highlighter.

It's a bit on the glittery side, but in comparison to my other cream highlighter, it's a bit darker in color and goes on a bit more sheer. The application is a bit stiff, and it drags, but it's not bad. As others have mentioned, it's probably a good idea to warm it up first before you apply to make it more pliable.

In my opinion, it's a decent run-of-the-mill highlighter.

Quite frankly, if I had to choose, I would go with Pearl add it's a little more dense.

on 5/20/2015 3:10:00 AM

This is a hit or miss product. It gives me a gorgeous glow whether I want to apply it heavy for a beachy natural look or a light casual work look. I apply it on my cheekbones, cupids bow, nose, and forehead and it gives a gorgeous from within look. Blending is certainly a problem with this product, I apply as much as I need the pat it with my finger which does the trick but takes a little work as this highlighter is a little dry. You might want to spritz it with Mac fix+ if you would want to layer it with a powder highlighter. I find it to look cakey and mask like when I apply a powder HL over it. The packaging is convenient to pop in your purse when you're on the go. It's dual-ended with a sponge like blender. Has a slight scent, nothing overbearing. Overall I give this a 3, while it's a nice product, it has a few downfalls which is why I wouldn't consider buying it again for $30.00USD, I think for the price point give/take a few more dollars and you'll be able to find a similar HL with less of the blending problems.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a sample in the birthday box from Sephora. The small size is great while I'm traveling and don't want to carry my full-sized highlighter. The packaging is durable and functional. The highlighter itself goes on smoothly and rubs in evenly even over powder foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

For a high end highlighter, I was really disappointed. I got this as a sample, so fortunately I did not pay for this. To start off, I normally prefer powder highlighter to cream because I am super oily, and cream products just don't work well for me. I was sort of confused as to how I was supposed to apply this, so I just drew a few lines on my cheek bones. This is really hard to blend out, and it messes up my foundation. The bottom line is that if you normally set your foundation with a powder, and have oily skin, I wouldn't reccomend this because I assume you'll end up with the same situation I was stuck in. Big disappointment from benefit!

I like this one because it is light. But On my pale skin it's a little too light. Maybe because it is on the gold side and my skin is cool toned? I am still experimenting and I generally like it so I am going to keep it around for a while

on 4/19/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous goldenly-champagne highlight. The packaging is so pretty, and the product inside is even more amazing. It creates this natural glow, that is subtle but definitely there. It makes me look super radiant and lit from within. The texture of this product is perfect. It doesn't blend away to nothing, but it diffuses evenly and easily. I've gotten so many compliments when I wear this. I also use it sometimes as a browbone highlight and on my cupid's bow and down the bridge of my nose. This is one of the best highlighters I've ever tried, and I recommend it for everyone that wants a beautiful glow!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I know most people rave about this product, but I honestly couldn't care any less about it. I love using highlighter on my cheekbones and my Cupid's bow to brighten up my face, and while this product is beautiful in the package, I find it's not as fabulous during and after application. I don't like rubbing the stick directly on my face because I run the risk of messing up my foundation, so I rub a generous amount on my fingertips to warm it up, and then lightly dab the cream onto the areas I mentioned. After doing this, I find that the color payoff is mediocre and the product is more glittery than I would like. I realize the color payoff may just be an issue of my application technique, but the amount of glitter in this product just makes it look obvious that I have highlighter on my skin. The only way I've actually liked the look of this product is if I dab a small bit on my inner tear ducts for a more "awake" look. I will continue to use my ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in place of this, as it gives a glowing look rather than a sparkling one.

on 3/31/2015 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never use highlighter but I got this one that came with a mascara that was part of my birthday gift from Sephora. I like the colour of it, a light golden orange with subtle shimmer. I apply this above the apples of my cheeks, between my eyebrows, cupid's bow and on the tip of my nose; it gives an angelic glow to my face =D

on 2/25/2015 12:03:00 AM

really pretty, natural and subtle glow, this is what I go for on minimal days when I still wanna get my glow on

Such a pretty creme stick highlighter. It looks great and very subtle but noticeable on my fair skin. It photographs beautifully! I like the texture and feeling, smooth and substantial but not heavy. It blends well and looks good on its own, with blush, and/or even countouring/bronzer. I have received the mini size multiple times in sets and such but I would definitely repurchase this highlighter. Also, it did not break me out, which is great.

Video Reviews & Tutorials