BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

4.1

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I know most people rave about this product, but I honestly couldn't care any less about it. I love using highlighter on my cheekbones and my Cupid's bow to brighten up my face, and while this product is beautiful in the package, I find it's not as fabulous during and after application. I don't like rubbing the stick directly on my face because I run the risk of messing up my foundation, so I rub a generous amount on my fingertips to warm it up, and then lightly dab the cream onto the areas I mentioned. After doing this, I find that the color payoff is mediocre and the product is more glittery than I would like. I realize the color payoff may just be an issue of my application technique, but the amount of glitter in this product just makes it look obvious that I have highlighter on my skin. The only way I've actually liked the look of this product is if I dab a small bit on my inner tear ducts for a more "awake" look. I will continue to use my ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in place of this, as it gives a glowing look rather than a sparkling one.

on 3/31/2015 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never use highlighter but I got this one that came with a mascara that was part of my birthday gift from Sephora. I like the colour of it, a light golden orange with subtle shimmer. I apply this above the apples of my cheeks, between my eyebrows, cupid's bow and on the tip of my nose; it gives an angelic glow to my face =D

on 2/25/2015 12:03:00 AM

really pretty, natural and subtle glow, this is what I go for on minimal days when I still wanna get my glow on

Such a pretty creme stick highlighter. It looks great and very subtle but noticeable on my fair skin. It photographs beautifully! I like the texture and feeling, smooth and substantial but not heavy. It blends well and looks good on its own, with blush, and/or even countouring/bronzer. I have received the mini size multiple times in sets and such but I would definitely repurchase this highlighter. Also, it did not break me out, which is great.

on 2/14/2015 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The sample size is nothing compared to the full size. I didn't really care for the smaller sized version but decided to purchase the full version on a whim. So happy I did! This gives you the perfect lit from within look. Very pretty and almost angelic looking.

on 1/31/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Good everyday highlighter to keep in your makeup for work. Easily blends into your skin and the shimmer goes away in about ten minutes. I find I don't really even need to apply blush with this. If you like a more contemporary "bare face" makeup look this definitely adds dimension and achieves that result. I use this on my cheek bones and bridge of my nose. Interested in finding something a bit more "matte" with a similar concept in the future.

on 1/29/2015 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had this highlighter for over a year now, I use it as a part of my daily makeup routine and I must say...a little goes a long way, I have barely even finished a 1/4 of the product. I am asian and I have a yellow undertone to my skin so the champagne colour of this highlighter definitely suits me well. At first I thought it was too shiny and sparkly for me but it gives a subtle glow and it doesn't look glittery like other highlighters do. However, it does not last long! It fades throughout the day but because of the amount they give you I'm perfectly fine with reapplying it. It's not the most affordable highlighters in the market but I would definitely recommend this product. Especially because its a cream stick formula, its easy to blend with your finger/brush/sponge.

on 1/28/2015 10:59:00 AM

I got the mini size of this and used it in Hawaii because I wanted a highlighter that would last through water (since it is cream based and not powder based).

It is yellow based and has a very subtle sheen and does stay for a long time beause it is cream based and not a powder. However, its a little too subtle and I much prefer Physicians Formula's shimmer strips which give a more strong glow.

I am not a huge fan of the original full size packaging and I think it is super over priced without being a unique shade. It is rather easy to blend though.

on 1/24/2015 10:02:00 PM

This is good for a light highlighted effect/ dewy look. It is quite shimmery but is a nice champagne colour, which is flattering to most skin tones. I personally don't like this as I don't like the creamy stick form. I find it hard to blend and it moves my base beneath. It's very expensive and I perfer powder highlighters. Cute packaging though. Blender sponge is a good idea but I don't find it works very well.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Gives a really nice, subtle, dewy look to the skin. The champagne colour is super natural. However, I find that more shimmery highlighters like this aren't my thing, they tend to make me look oily.

Video Reviews & Tutorials