Estee Lauder signature lipstick Spanish Red

4.5

on 8/24/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted a bold red and got it with this lipstick from Estee Lauder. It was smooth and fuss free to apply, with minimal bleeding and had lasted a few hours before reapplication was needed. Loved the classic gold tube and the true shade of red that I had always adored but was afraid to wear until now. The price was very reasonable. Love it love it love it. Will purchase again.

on 1/23/2012 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This is a fantastic, moisturizing red lipstick. The color is very similar to MAC Ruby Woo, but a slight bit warmer and shiny as opposed to matte. It's a bit too bright for my comfort zone, but aside from that it is high quality and an A+ lippie.

on 11/19/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this is the BEST, hands down, BEST red lipstick in THE WORLD. it is the smoothest, creamiest, most true red i've ever worn in my life. and it lasts pretty great too, with minimal bleeding, and zero bleeding if worn with double wear lip liner. i've tried every red there is, and this is hands down my favorite.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Twenty dollars is more than I have ever paid for a lipstick before, but Estee Lauder's signature lipstick is a great product. The tube is a nice, shiny gold with some heft to it, and when I run out of the Spanish Red I plan to re-use the tube. Unfortunately, the color is too orange for me by itself. It works if I wear a purplish liner underneath, but I won't buy this color again.

Popular Lipsticks