August 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Shampoo - michael van clarke 3 more inches

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Durani

I was loosing lots of my hair after my second child. All the stylists would tell me that i needed to do something soon or they won't have any hair to work with. I heard about 3 more inches from my friend that had thinning hair. She was ranting and raving about it but i did not try it, thinking that it would not work. I was desperate and finally ordered it-this was my last resort. I even wanted to go and do hair transplant.
I ordered the 1000ml bottles of the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment. It lasted me 6 months. All of my hair came back. I love this stuff. It was really expensive and hard to get a hold of the big bottles. The big bottles were much more cheaper than the small ones. You have to be very patient with seeing a difference in the density of your hair. I saw a difference in two months. 3 More inches was a life saver for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used Kerastase for ages and sometimes I like to try something different. Usually I am disappointed and go back to Kerastase (which is getting increasingly expensive). Michael Van Clarke has recently launched a 3 steps method that helps keeping your hair in shape. No silicone or nasties, it leaves my hair shiny and soft. The line includes a pre-wash (to leave overnight every other wash) a shampoo and a conditioner. I cannot comment on whether my hair is longer or not, but my hair do look in much better shape. The product does not have any scent (which is a big plus for me as I tend to dislike scents in shampoos as they linger forever), is moderately thick and a little goes a long way. If I use the three products together the results are spectacular, but if I use only the shampoo and the conditioner the results are average (not bad but not great). i want to try the Gielly Green products, aromatherapy at its best.