July 31, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by SeaDove7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's my HG gloss, a little too sticky for kissing haha, but has a nice hint of color to it. A little bit goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tend to like most Clinique lip products, especially the superbalm lip glosses. So this product does not compare to the quality and better ingredients of Clinique, IMHO. Juicy tubes are fragranced, which I dislike my makeup to be. Spring Fling applies as a clear gloss, the color does not show up at all. This is thick and feels creamy on the lips and that is about it. Contains paraben preservatives and phthalates. Not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

I am not a lipgloss person because I just don't like the shiny texture on my lips. I prefer matte, natural looking lipsticks a lot better.
Anyway, I got this on a whim a few years back because I didn't know which lipgloss to get from all the makeup counters in Nordstrom. I was a pretty newbie in makeup.
I am really glad my friend recommended me Lancome juicytubes. This color is pretty sheer so you can use it as a clear gloss almost.
I just mainly use a bit on the center of my lips to have them stand out a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bumped

Feels very luscious on the lips. My lips are already a medium pink, so no color shows up. But my lips just look so glossy and kissy. Nice smell and flavor. I have a sample size, but I always find myself using it..and I don't usually use lip gloss! :) A little bit sticky, but a little bit of this stuff goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by lolacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little skeptical to purchase this($18bucks a tube) but I purchased it anyways at a macys counter. The shade is a very light light pink. It is sheer and looks good on any skin tone. It is a little on the sticky side, but it actually makes the gloss last longer. Will plan on repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know what you are thinking. This is just a clear gloss and it is way over-hyped. Why in the world would I spend over $20 for a clear lipgloss. That is exactly what I thought when I first heard that a lot of people love this gloss and many celebs swear by it. I love the smell of L'Oreal colour juices, but they are SO sticky and gooey I HATED them. So when I saw Spring Fling, normally I would not even picked it up to smell it, but for some reason the other day in Sephora I did, and I went all Oh My Freaking God..........It smells exactly the same as the colour juices! So I was like wth and went ahead and got it. And let me tell you how much I love this gloss: Since the day I got it, it's been 2 months and I have not even had the THOUGHT to buy another gloss. That is something of a miracle. Because I normally want a new lipgloss every week...It is so smooth and non-sticky, and it smells like a dream, not overpowering at all, reminds me of a candy I used to love when I was very very little, and it gives any lipstick that gorgeous glow. In store this looked terribly peachy orange. But in day light it is a cute baby pink =). If you think this is expensive, try Victoria's Secret Candy (or however they name it now, it's always candy related and it looks baby pink). Though the smell is overpoweringly sweet, the colour and texture is the similar. Overall, this is now my HG lipgloss. I think I can actually finish this one. I use it daily and have not even gotten sick of it yet =D. I think my hunt for the HG gloss is over. Ironically though, I would never have guessed it to be a clear gloss. Shame to admit, of the drawer of lipglosses I have, this is the first, and the only clear one..............-_-lll

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

this is smoother than some other JTs and has a pleasant smell. i would recommend it as an ultra shiney just-better-than clear gloss. the slight, slight tint is essentially not there, but has a little plumping quality to it. dunno if this entices anyone, but its supposed to be JLo's favorites :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by frenchmartini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall I like this..but it's just a little too sticky! It lasts a long time and the flavor is sweet but not overwhelming. I like wearing it in the wintertime cuz it's so moisturizing. The packaging is cute and I like the applicator. The only thing is the stickiness..but sometimes I'll wear it over a lip balm and it's fine..it's also too expensive for a lip gloss that goes on clear! But I'd buy it again anyway because I love the taste and how long it last..I've been using the same tube of lipgloss for over a year now so there's a lot of product in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is a beautiful, neutral color with high shine. I was hesitant to try it at first because I didn't think the color would show up on me, but it did, as a beautiful, pale pink hue. It looks so soft when paired with smoky eyes and is perfect for either a daytime or a nighttime look. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by okusandman

It's the palest sheer milky pink, so don't buy it for color- buy it because it smells great and is great for your lips. There's no pigment, no freeze, no glitter and no shimmer, but it's one you can apply anywhere without a mirror without fear. The smell is pink grapefruit? pink marshmallow? Something sweet and yummy that I like. I call it a "just for me" gloss that I can wear all the time.