November 21, 2014 | 1691 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow - Smokey Design 008

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by eirelmh

i bought this product years ago as a treat to myself and i was glad that i did. i use this product for each time i go out at night and it has lasted and lasted. like the other review i did find the eye liner disappointing but i wet the brush to get a better result or in fact i use it with my daytime eyeshadow when i want a softer result.
i think this product is worth the price as it is good quality and lasts a long time. i always get compliments on my eyeshadow when i wear it,so thats a result in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by cbhanna21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice palette for a daytime smokey eye. This product is $59, which is kind of expensive but the casing is very pretty. Still, that doesn't justify the price of this palette. Although I really like the colors, i gave it a 4/5 because of two reasons.
1) the white shadow that is suppose to create the base for your lids is VERY light. in fact, the shadow was very hard to get on the brush. I understand that it's suppose to be a base so it shouldn't be pigmented, but sometimes i can barely get the white powder on my brush. as of now, i don't even use the white base.
2) the eye liner realllllyyyy sucks. when the box said "creme eye liner" it's not as creamy as you would think. it's not a breeze to get the eyeliner onto my brush and when i do get it on, it barely does anything for my eyes. i completely ditch the liner in the palette and go to my other regular liners.
the other colors (silver, dark silver, and shimmery highlights) really make up for it's flaws.