April 19, 2014 | 872 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by captivatednightshade143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really dont like big brushes to apply powder and I do not wear blush or bronzer. Its so soft and smooth. its perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this brush blush. I typically use an angled blush brush or MAC's 187 Stippling Brush, but this is pretty good. I use this for my MAC blush in "Peaches" which is a Sheer Tone blush but it's still pretty pigmented, & this really applies the blush beautifully. It's really sheer which I love because I prefer a natural flush, especially since I do a pretty dark & dramatic contour.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush...well...just SUCKS. It's harsh to say that but it really does SUCK badly. I got this brush with the Make Me Cool Kit in Christmas and I haven't even used it but twice. It's kind of like a stippling brush but it's not at the same time. It looks like a stippling brush but does nothing like one. I tried apply bronzer with this brush and UGH. It was streaky and ugly and I was so upset especially since the price was so high for the kit. I washed it and it shedded like CRAZY even though I had only used it ONCE. The color on top of the brush, the white, also bled like crazy and now they are black. I'm super disappointed with this brush, the kit, and Sigma.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by scarletsecretz

HORRIBLE BRUSH. Sheds like crazy even after washing it multiple times. It is just impossible to work with. I get brush hairs all over my face every single time I use it. This brush has gone into the thrash.
I recommend getting the real techniques stippling brush instead. Even though it is much smaller, the bristles are firm and I haven't experienced any shedding at all during application or washing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

For use of application of either blush or bronzer, this brush is hopeless. I use this brush more for highlighter around my under eyes and nose bridge. I found this brush more useful for highlighter then the small Tapered face brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by brittclow69

Only reason I give this a 3 is that I find this brush is only good for certain blushes I own... Some pick up well with it others dont at all. It is however a nice brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by gracescarlett16

This is a really good brush but it shed endlessly when I first got it and it was annoying to have to keep picking up black hairs off my face and got frustrating.
However after having it for longer it doesn't shed as much and I like to use it with my setting powder and sometimes blusher.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by ruskapunkkari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sheds like it's nobody's business. If I use powder blushes the shedding isn't that bad but if I even dare to think about using it with a liquidy product it just senses it and sheds all over.

So, shedding is characteristic for this brush. To use this brush painlessly the skin should be powdered (so that the shed bristles won't stick to your skin) and the blush should be in a powder form.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

One of my all time fav blush brushes. I use this for cream blushes, nothing else and it gives the most perfect application. No blotchiness or cakey spots. I go between this and the SS188 but I actually prefer this one. I did have minor shedding the first few washings but nothing major. It tends to hold the color from the cream blush until washed but it doesn't stain. I own 2 of this particular brush and would someday buy another.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for powder blush - I like a lighter/sheer coverage look and this brush is perfect for achieving that. Hardly any shedding and I have washed it a few times - Comes up beautifully each and every time =)