November 23, 2014 | 2073 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bodycology - Sweet Petals Hand & Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by teesue

I bought sweet petals for its body cream and body mist.
I put it on my desk, so I can use it anytime I want.
it smells really sweet and not too overpower.

the body cream really moisture your skin.
and the body mist also helps you to maintain your scent.

It comes with such a great price and great size.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by TGrif6025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pleasantly surprised by how nice this was, considering it's super cheap at Walmart. The lotion is actually quite moisturizing, and the scent isn't irritating to my skin like some can be. The scent actually last quite a long time. I put this on in the morning and the scent could still be detected on my skin that night, which is more than I can say for any perfume. Will definitely buy more Bodycology products in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This lotion says it smells of sweet pea and berries- I mostly smell the sweet pea, but I'm fine with it. This is the one I have bought more than any other cream from Bodycology. I love the scent, and it moisturizes nicely, too! I swim, so the chlorine is a torture on my skin. This calms it down for the most part, but sometimes I need to turn to my Aveeno. It's great for moisturizing mildly irritated skin, and it does stay supple for about two days. For $2, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off a dupe for Sweet Pea in Bath & Body works, and quality just as good if not BETTER. I mean considering it has shea butter, aloe vera, and vitamins E & C. I used this 12oz bottle for 5 months till I ran out, every day and or every other day. I love love love it. I have had my coworkers compliment me, my significant other, my friends and family... I just love when someone says "oh you smell so good". I'm on my second bottle right now. Too bad they don't offer a body mist with this, or maybe they do?!:D I should check their online website and look into that...

I'd suggest to look for this lotion at Kmart. I got it there for 3.19$ when I first bought it, couldn't find it there and just got it at Target for 4.19$. I tried all the other scents that the Bodycology offers, but they all smell too strong or just plain terrible to me. This is the only jewel they have in their line as of now. You would think Cherry Blossom would smell nice but oh, it smells awful. It smells like old cheap perfume grandma wears on her night out to bingo. No joke.

Love this lotion. And i'm not a lover of many, but very few like one to two. Lol. Maybe three considering I just bought the bombshell VS lotion and it's just magical stuff.