October 23, 2014 | 1890 users online

Blush - Too Faced - Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Creme Color in Tea Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my first cream blush. Ive had this cream blush for a while and Ive hit the pan.

I have tan/olive skin. I really like this color because it shows up yet its subtle on my cheeks and lips. Its best used with a brush to blend it in, but when I am on the go, i use my fingers.

The color is a dusty rose. A rose with brown. Very lovely. I like this color for everyday and goes with anything.

I wish it was creamier and lasted longer! I feel like I must reapply and its drying...

I would buy again, but I will see what other cream blushes are out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cloughman

My primary reason for not wanting to buy this blush again is that the color was too brown. My fault for not trusting my gut when I tried it on in the store, but I was having so much trouble finding a creme blush in a suitable color for my complexion (pink undertones).

The product feels nice and is fairly easy to blend and apply as blush. I did not care for it as a lip color - it felt dry and cakey.

Was not particularly long lasting on me ... it might be better if set with a powder (if you like powder - I don't).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I really like the colour of this blush. I usually go for a lot more vibrant blush shades but recently I've been experimenting with my eye makeup and I wanted a more natural blush to go with a smokey eye. It's the first cream blush I've ever bought and I apply it with my fingers or a synthetic brush which both work well. I prefer using my fingers to apply it though because I can blend it out so it looks as natural as possible. The colour is really pretty, it's a matte dusty pink which doesn't look made up at all. I'm not a fan of the packaging though to be honest, it looks a little too girly for me and I feel like I've borrowed my little sisters makeup so one lippie off for the packaging! Lasting power is pretty good too, it lasts a good 6/7 hours on my cheeks although if you have oily skin I'm not sure it would do the same. All in all the colour is gorgeous and really natural, the price is okay around 16 so a little more than I'd like to pay but the colour is so pretty it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I never thought I would fall for a colour like this but I am in love with it! I usually go for much brighter and more vibrant hues so Tea Rose, a muted, dusky rose, seemed a bit 'meh' in the pan. Fancying a change I still picked it up and I am so glad i did! I find that the tan undertones really warm up my complexion while the rose still adds a subtle flush to the cheeks. It has a really smooth, non-tacky texture that is easy to apply and blend, without any tugging. I was worried that Tea Rose would not show up on me, but it has great pigmentation and staying power. I would definitely give it 5 stars if it wasn't for the hefty price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by persiantee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its a really pretty brownish pink blush, but I have oily skin and this seems to just add to the oil. It helps to put powder over it to set it and help with oil control. Next time I think i will just buy the powder version of it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a nice color, and it's easy to apply, but I found that it did not have any staying power on my cheeks or lips.

I would pass on this and instead recommend Clinique. They have some lovely blush sticks which last a long time and are more pigmented, too.