Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner - 11 Diamond Burgundy

2.5

on 10/6/2013 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful color, average product. It does stay on me but I need to shake it quite a lot. This is the last time I will bother with a liquid eyeliner, I'm much more of a gel gal.

I find it hard to apply without touching the lashes, and you need to shake this way too much. When you take it off it comes off in tiny flakes. On me it does stay and it does looks gorgeous on my hazel eyes. I will try to find a similar color in a gel form.

I am very disappointed in this liner. I love the Aqua Eyes pencil liners so I thought this would be a no brainer. The applicator is easy to use but the formula of the liner is terrible. It is not waterproof, last a max of 2 hours, sometimes it flakes off. This color was also very sheer. When I tried to go over the line again to make it darker, the brush would take off the layer that was already there. I gave this a few chances and I regret not returning it immediately.

I love this liner, I was able to tight line with it when needed and did an awesome cat eye, that lasted all night! I did use a primer, but the hold for me was great, the color was beautiful. I will buy this brand again.

on 8/6/2011 5:39:00 PM

Disappointed. I shook this well before applying. While it's a beautiful plummy-burgundy color, it took longer to dry than usual and was completely gone off my lids within a couple hours. I rarely ever return items, but this one is definitely going back.