September 19, 2014 | 1840 users online

Hair Removal - Sally Hansen - Pure Scent-sation hair remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I usually use Sally Hansen's original formula for a few years now for my upper lip and it usually comes with a little bottle of after lotion. These products can be a little harsh on my (and I'm assuming other peoples') skin. This product did not come with this after lotion, which I felt I really needed! If you leave any of these products on too long, you'll be sorry. Even when following the directions there can be a bit of tingling/tenderness for a few hours and for me up to a day afterward. The pump I thought would be a nice change from the tube I usually use, but found it was messier even though it came with a little plastic spatula to apply the product more evenly. Both of these turned out to be counterproductive. However, I will say that if you follow the instructions and take care to not leave the product on for too long, it does work. So, mission accomplished, right?

As far as the scent goes, most of these products smell of rotten eggs and consequently make my bathroom stink too. This product was no different. I guess it makes it worse because it's supposed to be this one's main selling point. On the packaging it reads, "Virtually odor-free technology.". Definitely not. Kind of pointless, and will probably go back to the original formula unless there's a crazy sale on these or something.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by jazzygirlxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has an odor ! And gave my skin bumps and a rash maybe I was just allergic to some content in that creme but I do not recommend it to anyone it's uncomfortable and thick as well also not easy to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lucywalen4545

This product was the WORST. First, don't blatantly lie and advertize a product as not having a scent when it clearly DOES. It smelled awful and removed maybe 50% of the hair even though I followed the directions. Left me with a stubble.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by texas01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so shocked when this actually worked. The pump is great and the smell was not half bad. I used this on my bikini area and I had no irritation at all.