April 24, 2014 | 1833 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - French Twist Updo Clip

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This, pardon me, sux!! I returned mine. I couldn't get it to stay in my hair. They needed to rethink this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by icey6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine hair and even still, the clip doesn't close. I tried doing a half twist even. Good idea, poor execution.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

While roaming through Rite-Aid today, I came upon this Conair French Twist Updo Clip. As I'm letting my hair grow and it is long enough to put up, I thought it would be a good hair tool to have. The pin, in theory is great. A clip is attached to a mesh cone.You pull hair back, close the clip vertically in the section that is pulled back, slide the cone down, wrap the hair around the cone and viola!--a french twist that you just need to secure with a couple of pins.
Well....this is great in reality if you have extremely fine hair. If you have thick hair--fuggedaboudit! I could not even close the clip in my hair.
I'm so bummed because this really is a great tool. My apologies for not giving this a better review, but if you have thin or fine hair-it may be better for you. Maybe at some point ConAir will come out with a clip to handle thicker hair. You would think that a HAIR company would make various sized clips for various types of hair. Eh?
Oh well...whatja gonna do?