December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Moisturizers - Reviva Labs - InterCell NIght Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by avril18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. I had this for about 4 months. I have naturally oily and acne prone skin. I bought this when i was on accutane ,which was around winter time. If you didn't know accutane leaves your skin very dry and sensive. My skin has been every type except combination.This was enough to mosturize my dry/ comedogenic skin. This doesn't clog my pores whatsoever and my skin is very prone to clog.While on accutane I even tried Cerave hydrating lotion. It's light,you only need a small amount and it leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. I gave it 4/5 because of the jar packaging.
ps: If your skin is irritated for whatever reason don't put this on your face, while it's safe for sensitive skin it's not for irritated skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by magpies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a really simple hyaluronic gel. The ingredients list is very short and simple. No fragrances, no funky stuff. Just instant hydration! It absorbs easily into my skin after I've cleansed my face. It doesn't leave a tacky residue in my experience, and I can easily layer on other moisturizers or makeup over top of this. I like to add this in the winter so that I don't need to go out and buy a heavier moisturizer. My mom really likes this too - she's in her mid-50s with sensitive skin and she loves the skin-plumping effect of this simple gel. Lots of bang for your buck - this is so cheap from online retailers like Vitacost! I just wish the packaging was a pump instead of a jar.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A light gel-based moisturizer with sorbitol as a humectant and hyaluronic acid. The ingredients sounded good and the gel absorbed easily into the skin. But for my combination skin, it was not hydrating at all and left a tacky feeling on my skin.