July 28, 2014 | 1613 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Hydrating cleanser (Pineapple)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Jennylee14

I needed a cleanser as I had a high end oil cleanser I wasn't too happy with. This was on sale at the drugstore and the ingredients sounded yummy as smell is important to me in a cleanser. It foams and makes my skin feel clean which is all I'm really looking for. It smells great. It can be drying for people who have dry skin so I would only recommend this for oily or combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1015

this is a great daily cleanser!! comes in great packaging (and it's cute) with a pump! it's a light cleanser and doesn't irritate my skin. it makes my skin soooo soft. disclaimer: if you are allergic to anything with fruit in it.. DO NOT BUY THIS. this has real strawberries in it. but other than that this is a wonderful product and smells really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Cherylamore

I love this product! It makes my face very soft, doesn't over dry my skin, and my acne has subsided! The smell of this product is amazing, I am about to run out of this stuff and I will be buying it again! Love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by StarrFiire

I love this product!
I've used soo many facial cleansers and they don't seem to apply to my exact skin.
My skin is dry/combination... so I found that this cleanser has added the right amount of moisture to my skin that I need. Doesn't make my face feel tight or dried out like some cleansers do. I love the scent of coconut and pineapple together, and it makes my face feel refreshed and clean.
I would buy this product again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I have this product a 2/5 for the various reasons:
-overly fragranced
-did not help clear up acne
-created irritation- little bumps
-left a shiny film like layer on skin

... on a bright side, it smells amazing!

I wish this product worked but it did not. I would not buy this if you have acne prone skin that is sensitive to fragrance and fruity extracts

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got this product because some areas of my skin are very flaky, and i was attracted to the scent. The secind day i got it, it fell off of the shelf in my shower and the pump broke off. I still use it, but not alone. Basically, i pour a little bit on a scrubby pad and use it to scrub make up and dirt/oil off of my face before i actually use my normal face wash. in my opinion, its okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Paigiss

This product was really, really bad. The only good thing about it was the smell, and that wasn't even that great, either. I wanted to try something new, so I bought this. Before I had tried the Clean & Clear Morning Burst with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and that was great. On the bottle it said it has "fruit infusions," and I saw that it had more "natural" fruit things than the original morning burst. When I tried to open the bottle, the cap broke off (and I followed the directions, mind you), resulting in me pouring the contents into another empty bottle which was a) messy and b) annoying because now I didn't know the right amount that I was supposed to have pumped into my hand, since the new bottle had once contained another cleanser.
Another thing I don't like about this product is the directions. " Wet hands and face, Pump into hand and massage over face. " Well, am I supposed to lather it? Splash it with water and lather it? Just massaging it over my face seemed too harsh. I did do that, and it dried out my skin.
This product did NOT make me feel refreshed or wake me up, and it did NOT help my acne. I would not recommend it. Also, the price is way too expensive for the actual product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good basic cleanser. It smells fun and doesn't irritate my skin. I use only a tiny amount along with my Clarisonic. I wouldn't say it is hydrating, but it is not drying either. Good product if you're looking for an inexpensive basic cleanser that smells nice. I also liked the red bottle version of this, though I prefer this (yellow) one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by theartofeloquence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off, this product smells wonderful and really brightens up your skin in the morning, so that is a positive aspect to it; however, it has real strawberry seeds. This really got me because I have very sensitive eyes and they would get stuck in my eyes, really irritating them, and often, too. So, no, I would not buy this product again. Also, it did nothing for my terrible acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by hgpt2

I have been doing at home chemical peels for my depressed acne scars recently and my skin has been very dry since its peeling. Moreover, I apply benzoyl peroxide on my breakouts. So I need something that was moisturizing. I have tried Bio oil and aloe vera gel, but I couldn't keep this on my face for the entire day. So I purchased this at Target a week back, mostly due to its cute packaging...and because I read the word "hydrating". I love it!! It contains actual strawberry seeds, but they don't irritate your skin. Its very hydrating for my skin and it smells awesome...would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin or needs a little bit of moisture during winter days or otherwise...I use this at night and in the morning, I use Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser. My skin loves this routine so I'll stick to it :)