November 28, 2014 | 1770 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Hydrating cleanser (Pineapple)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by celina5847

I'd purchase again if it wasn't discontinued!! Just found this yesterday at Ross for $2.00 as it had a broken pump. Dang It!!! Why didn't I pick up the last bottle they had? This stuff IMO is great, I've never had a face wash/cream make my skin feel soft and hydrated. Even the most gentle cleanser such as Clarisonic makes my face feel dry and tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Jennylee14

I needed a cleanser as I had a high end oil cleanser I wasn't too happy with. This was on sale at the drugstore and the ingredients sounded yummy as smell is important to me in a cleanser. It foams and makes my skin feel clean which is all I'm really looking for. It smells great. It can be drying for people who have dry skin so I would only recommend this for oily or combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1015

this is a great daily cleanser!! comes in great packaging (and it's cute) with a pump! it's a light cleanser and doesn't irritate my skin. it makes my skin soooo soft. disclaimer: if you are allergic to anything with fruit in it.. DO NOT BUY THIS. this has real strawberries in it. but other than that this is a wonderful product and smells really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Cherylamore

I love this product! It makes my face very soft, doesn't over dry my skin, and my acne has subsided! The smell of this product is amazing, I am about to run out of this stuff and I will be buying it again! Love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by StarrFiire

I love this product!
I've used soo many facial cleansers and they don't seem to apply to my exact skin.
My skin is dry/combination... so I found that this cleanser has added the right amount of moisture to my skin that I need. Doesn't make my face feel tight or dried out like some cleansers do. I love the scent of coconut and pineapple together, and it makes my face feel refreshed and clean.
I would buy this product again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I have this product a 2/5 for the various reasons:
-overly fragranced
-did not help clear up acne
-created irritation- little bumps
-left a shiny film like layer on skin

... on a bright side, it smells amazing!

I wish this product worked but it did not. I would not buy this if you have acne prone skin that is sensitive to fragrance and fruity extracts

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got this product because some areas of my skin are very flaky, and i was attracted to the scent. The secind day i got it, it fell off of the shelf in my shower and the pump broke off. I still use it, but not alone. Basically, i pour a little bit on a scrubby pad and use it to scrub make up and dirt/oil off of my face before i actually use my normal face wash. in my opinion, its okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Paigiss

This product was really, really bad. The only good thing about it was the smell, and that wasn't even that great, either. I wanted to try something new, so I bought this. Before I had tried the Clean & Clear Morning Burst with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and that was great. On the bottle it said it has "fruit infusions," and I saw that it had more "natural" fruit things than the original morning burst. When I tried to open the bottle, the cap broke off (and I followed the directions, mind you), resulting in me pouring the contents into another empty bottle which was a) messy and b) annoying because now I didn't know the right amount that I was supposed to have pumped into my hand, since the new bottle had once contained another cleanser.
Another thing I don't like about this product is the directions. " Wet hands and face, Pump into hand and massage over face. " Well, am I supposed to lather it? Splash it with water and lather it? Just massaging it over my face seemed too harsh. I did do that, and it dried out my skin.
This product did NOT make me feel refreshed or wake me up, and it did NOT help my acne. I would not recommend it. Also, the price is way too expensive for the actual product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good basic cleanser. It smells fun and doesn't irritate my skin. I use only a tiny amount along with my Clarisonic. I wouldn't say it is hydrating, but it is not drying either. Good product if you're looking for an inexpensive basic cleanser that smells nice. I also liked the red bottle version of this, though I prefer this (yellow) one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by theartofeloquence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First off, this product smells wonderful and really brightens up your skin in the morning, so that is a positive aspect to it; however, it has real strawberry seeds. This really got me because I have very sensitive eyes and they would get stuck in my eyes, really irritating them, and often, too. So, no, I would not buy this product again. Also, it did nothing for my terrible acne!