RoC RoC Dermatologic Enydrial Hands

4.3

on 1/25/2014 10:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I struggle with dry hands. A friend gave me this and I like the thick consistency and it does seem to really help. I'd give it 5 stars but for lack of availability in the US.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this product. I have a bottle on my nightstand and I load it on before I go to bed. It absorbs quickly with no sticky/greasy residue behind. The bottle contains 50ml of product and is in a typical hand cream tube with a flip cap and squeeze bottle. I will repurchase.

on 3/24/2011 1:40:00 PM

I realy wanted to love this cream but I don't. It does what it's suppose to do but it leaves a sticky feeling on my hands even with the littlest amount. It's not listed because it's new, but my favorite is Deep Comfort from Clinique. It's great and I can use it during the day.

on 1/1/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This has been my favourite everyday hand lotion for many years. It absorbs quickly and gives me long-lasting moisture with no smell and no slimy or greasy feeling. I sometimes use something richer at night but those ones all feel gross when I wash my hands so I donít like them during the day.

on 3/22/2009 11:36:00 AM

My HG hand cream for sure!! I'm constantly washing my hands plus the dry/cold weather equals bad news, but this stuff is a miracle in a tube. lol. Seriously it moisturizes like a dream, a little product goes along way, has little fragrance, and a beautiful texture/consistency. The best hand cream I have ever used!!

on 3/13/2009 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This has become not only my HG hand cream but one of the products I can't live without (or would not want to live without). I have tried many many hand creams high and low, and RoC Dermatologic Enydrial Hands is by far the best.
Lately, winter weather and frequent handwashing had created havoc on my hands. They were in a really bad condition - severely dry, rough, cracked and raw, even bleeding. That's why have ordered a tube of RoC hand cream upon reading the review of the previous reviewer. After a few applications my hands were almost transformed. Now, after two weeks of regular use, they are soft and supple.
It is unscented with almost no smell and has a thick but soft lotion texture which sinks in right away. A pea size is enough to quickly cover the hands without leaving a sticky residue during the day. At nighttime I apply a little more and take the time to massage it in. It comes in a 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.) flip top tube, which I love. It is easy to dispense and carry around. True, the formula is rather basic with no frill ingredients (no antioxidants, anti-irritants, skin identical substances etc. ) but hey, it works!
This is one more winner from RoC. Lately, I've been impressed with many of their products. They my not be state-of-the-art formulations but they work. My only rant is that they are not available in the U.S. For some reason RoC reserves the cream of their crop for sale in Europe and Canada and what you find in drugstores states wide is the crap of the crop.
Anyway, availability aside, this is a HG worthy hand cream. I've ordered mine online from eSkinStore for $13. After a bit research I've found them at well.ca for under $8. I will be stocking up!!

on 11/13/2008 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best hand cream I have tried. It has no smell, a nice texture, it is thick but not greasy & sinks in quickly. The only reason I would use another hand cream is if it were discontinued or I couldn't find it. It is not available in the UK (that I know of, please let me know if it is) but I buy it in Spain where I travel to frequently. I should mention that the packaging is not the best, I actually have to cut it open to get every last drop out.
This is what Roc says: "The Enydrial line is specially formulated to nourish and repair very dry, atopic skin by restoring optimal levels of hydration, reducing feelings of discomfort and helping to reintegrate the cutaneous barrier."
Price: Ä 4.35 for a 50 ml tube, but it lasts about 3 months so not bad.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, dimethicone, panthenol, Butyrospermum parkii, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate, potassium cetyl phosphate, isopropyl myristate, allantoin, ceteareth-20, propylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide.

on 10/3/2004 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very moisturizing (perfect for Canadian winters!)& I find it comparable to Vichy's Lipidiose Hands, which costs $4 more.

on 10/28/2003 3:50:00 PM

Very soothing and feels great. It's not greasy and soothes dry irritated hands.

on 2/16/2003 12:28:00 PM

this is mainly a "my husband hand cream," but i've used it a few times in dryness emergencies. it moisturizes well, is quite emollient, but goes on a bit heavy and takes a while to settle in. and you get a tiny little tube for your money. i think i'll keep looking for better options.

Top Rated RoC Products