Australis Paparazzi Perfect Foundation

3.4

on 6/25/2014 7:21:00 AM

Pros: photographs well, medium coverage, flawless finish, has spf

Cons: the foundation will just slide off, gets oily after a few hours, not suitable for the day time, limited shades, very thick consistency (i had to mix it with my moisturiser)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I liked this at first as it does photograph well and it looks nice but only for a few hours. It settles in fine lines, makes my pores look larger and slides off my face. So I don't think I will ever wear it again. It just doesn't have lasting power. If you used a really good primer and set it with a powder It might be ok but not for me.

I don't really know if this is good in photos as I haven't tried it yet. This is a very good foundation, provides medium coverage but I think is buildable, and it gives a flawless look

on 11/7/2012 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

IT DOES WORK VERY WELL IN PHOTOS! will not make you have a dark neck and a ghostly white face, and will give you pretty much flawless skin on camera. so it is great for a night out when you know you will be under flash photography.

HOWEVER! this foundation is not very great in the daytime, because it doesn't stay on properly ( i use primer and powder finishing, this does not happen to any of my other foundations), and sometimes melts off my face.
i would give it a five if you only use when taking photos, but not great for everyday wear.

on 8/4/2011 7:51:00 PM

I don't know that I would call this an HG foundation, but I will say it's really good.
The foundation comes in a sleek pump pack with a black square lid. Very classy looking if a little bulky. The pump delivers slightly more than I need for a full face so I make sure to not quite depress it fully.
The foundation gives a medium coverage. Definitely not full coverage and definitely not cakey. A good amount of coverage to even out my skintone and do a little to cover up blemishes but I tend to go in afterwards with concealer where I need it.
I set it with loose powder and it lasts pretty well for the whole day.
I wear the shade Nude, I am about NW15-20 but less pink than the mac.
I am quite congestion prone and this does not break me out of clog me up. I wear it daily and I am very happy with it. The only downside is the fragrance. It has a floral fragrance which is a little bewildering at first. Now that I have been using it for months I don't really notice it anymore but I admit when I first used it I was thinking "ARE you SERIOUS?" it does smell a bit, shall we say... mature?
I like it a lot better than Bourjois healthy mix. That stuff doesn't do much imo. This has more coverage than that, a bit thicker in consistency too. Less coverage than Maybelline dream mousse liquid, which is my go-to special occasion fdn when I want full coverage.