September 18, 2014 | 1603 users online

Hair - Shea Moisture - Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I didn't find this product to be particularly moisturizing and the scent was heavy and lingering. Overpoweringly sweet and fruity, I didn't care for it and it turned me off this product altogether.
But it didn't do much for my hair anyway. I was looking for something to add to my dry hair when I need a little added moisture, especially on the ends. The search continues.
Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's extremely moisturizing and I don't have very dry hair so I don't use it often, only when my hair has been feeling unusually dry. It smells wonderful, and the smell stays in my hair for a long while after it's dried. I don't have to use a whole lot when I do use it, which is rather surprising since I usually have to use more of some products that I would like because of how thick my hair is....but it's nice because it means I won't go through it very fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is way too much for my fine, frizzy hair. My daughter with thick, heavy waves said it wasn't right for her either. The scent is a happy, tropical one that I enjoy when used to shave my legs. I could get some milage out of it if I condition first and shampoo second but I never remember.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by deedee382

I love this product... I am a curly hair product junkie, and this is one of the best products I've used... I put it in after the shower on towel dried hair then follow with finesse curl moose and my curls have never looked better... It smells amazing and it gives great moisture to your curls... Just don't put too much or it will feel thick and weighed down..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my baby!! I insanely love this thing!! I use it as a leave-in conditioner on wet (but not dripping) hair. I have 3b/3c thick curly hair that always needs moisture. This gives it to me and it smells like pina colada. RECOMMEND! I will buy it again til Im broke!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ashlyndmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me about 4 tubs (threw away the 1st tub, gave away the 2nd and 3rd) but now I finally get the hang of it and have learned how I can make this leave in/styler work for my hair. I have colored 3b/3c curls with some damaged parts from bleaching and too many spins around the color wheel. I use this product alone or with the curling gel soufflé for my wash n go. The trick for me is to apply to damp hair and use no more than about a teaspoon of product for my whole head. Then I diffuse and be on my business. It definitely gives my hair bounce and a very soft hold. My curls are defined but not super defined because I only use a little (when I use more they come out super defined, but I prefer big fluffy hair). Now that I know how to play with this, I will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Summar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product smells great but aside from a little moisturization, not sure that it really defines my curls at all. I've been using it for quite a while after a shampoo as a styler for wash and gos, as well as for twists and I haven't seen much of a difference in definition. I have 4a/b hair so maybe it works for those with a looser curl pattern.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by ashpash44

My hair just hates this stuff idk why. I seen many reviews of ppl wit similar textures as mine and they loved it but every one is truly different. I tried it a couple of years ago and hated it then but decided to give it another shot and I really really tried. I used it on damp,dry, and soaking wet hair. I tried it alone mixed it with different things it just doesn't do what I need it to do. I have had better results wit other Shea moisture products tho. My hair loves their raw Shea butter line...Btw my hair is kinky curly 4a mostly but 3c in the crown area

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like anything about this product but the smell. My hair just hated this product! It was not moisturizing at all for my 4B hair and I wound up giving this to a friend. It just sat on top of my hair regardless of it I used it when my hair was wet, damn or dry. Now I do love the hair milk from this line so I guess I should have stuck to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It's one of my staple products that I use every week. This smoothie leaves my hair very moisturized, while enhancing my curls. This product also has a fantastic smell, and I've gotten several comments on how well my hair smells.