August 22, 2014 | 1196 users online

Hair - Shea Moisture - Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is way too much for my fine, frizzy hair. My daughter with thick, heavy waves said it wasn't right for her either. The scent is a happy, tropical one that I enjoy when used to shave my legs. I could get some milage out of it if I condition first and shampoo second but I never remember.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by deedee382

I love this product... I am a curly hair product junkie, and this is one of the best products I've used... I put it in after the shower on towel dried hair then follow with finesse curl moose and my curls have never looked better... It smells amazing and it gives great moisture to your curls... Just don't put too much or it will feel thick and weighed down..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my baby!! I insanely love this thing!! I use it as a leave-in conditioner on wet (but not dripping) hair. I have 3b/3c thick curly hair that always needs moisture. This gives it to me and it smells like pina colada. RECOMMEND! I will buy it again til Im broke!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ashlyndmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me about 4 tubs (threw away the 1st tub, gave away the 2nd and 3rd) but now I finally get the hang of it and have learned how I can make this leave in/styler work for my hair. I have colored 3b/3c curls with some damaged parts from bleaching and too many spins around the color wheel. I use this product alone or with the curling gel soufflé for my wash n go. The trick for me is to apply to damp hair and use no more than about a teaspoon of product for my whole head. Then I diffuse and be on my business. It definitely gives my hair bounce and a very soft hold. My curls are defined but not super defined because I only use a little (when I use more they come out super defined, but I prefer big fluffy hair). Now that I know how to play with this, I will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Summar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product smells great but aside from a little moisturization, not sure that it really defines my curls at all. I've been using it for quite a while after a shampoo as a styler for wash and gos, as well as for twists and I haven't seen much of a difference in definition. I have 4a/b hair so maybe it works for those with a looser curl pattern.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by ashpash44

My hair just hates this stuff idk why. I seen many reviews of ppl wit similar textures as mine and they loved it but every one is truly different. I tried it a couple of years ago and hated it then but decided to give it another shot and I really really tried. I used it on damp,dry, and soaking wet hair. I tried it alone mixed it with different things it just doesn't do what I need it to do. I have had better results wit other Shea moisture products tho. My hair loves their raw Shea butter line...Btw my hair is kinky curly 4a mostly but 3c in the crown area

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like anything about this product but the smell. My hair just hated this product! It was not moisturizing at all for my 4B hair and I wound up giving this to a friend. It just sat on top of my hair regardless of it I used it when my hair was wet, damn or dry. Now I do love the hair milk from this line so I guess I should have stuck to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It's one of my staple products that I use every week. This smoothie leaves my hair very moisturized, while enhancing my curls. This product also has a fantastic smell, and I've gotten several comments on how well my hair smells.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my HG hair products. I don't know how it took me so long to find it but I am so glad I did- the entire line of products are really worth the cost and they have decent sales regularly. One of the few products I give 5 stars to after trying at least 100 other curl products.

Pros: Smells nice, easy to apply and mixes well with other products. A small dollop of this and a curl cream make my hair beautiful, shiny, soft and oh so curly. This and Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum have protected my hair so well that I rarely get split ends, knots or tangles in my hair anymore. One tub lasts me at least six months, even with twice daily use when I am working out. My hair smells and looks beautiful, and since I started using the curl shampoo from the same line it looks even more amazing. I have had so many compliments on my curls that I can't rave enough about this product or what it has done for my hair.

Cons: I still use other products, people who don't want a lot of maintenance may want a more all in one product. Does not necessarily bring out curls so much as improve their appearance. The tub means I get product under my nails but I can't see this in a bottle or with a pump.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by sharonstar1212

Ehh I feel like this just made my curls look really frizzy and I felt so much of the product in my hair when I didnt use much. I wouldn't buy this again sorry. I do like all there other products except for this.