Yes To Carrots Yes To Tomatoes Acne Treatment Spot Stick

3.7

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Punica Granatrum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, SD Alcohol 38 B, Propanediol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Juice, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Maltodextrin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sucrose Stearate, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Certified Organic Ingredient

on 8/30/2015 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If I have a pimple embedded-sore but not squeezable this stuff, used 2x a day seems to make it disappear before it "matures" about 90% of the time.
I do not respond well to benzoyl peroxide products, so I've been looking for a good spot treatment.
This is the best one I've tried, and i would re-purchase for sure.
When I get a zit that comes to a head, i can't resist squeezing, and when that happens I always go for Nexcare acne patches overnight.
Between this rollerball spot treatment and the nexcare patches, most of my breakouts are contained!
side note- I agree the rollerball applicator kinda sucks, but i think the product is a keeper.

on 3/30/2015 8:13:00 PM

Amazing, it works better than clinique, estee lauder, ... Spot treatment. I have pimples that stay on my face for months and nothing can make them disapear or come to a head. I use this spot stick for 2 days and some of my large red pimples have flatten and some come to a head. My skin is less bumpy, i can feel it. It makes my old ance scare look better too. It stings when you put on active pimples but it works. I bought it on sale for 1$ each hopefully they wont discontinue this

on 2/24/2015 12:05:00 AM

This spot stick works wonders for me. I use it at night on any active pimples and by the morning they're dried out.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This works to quickly to spot treat any of my acne - cystic, clogged pores, whatever. It has resolved bumps overnight or with just a couple applications. That also means leaving a dry layer of scabby dead skin behind, but meh. And it burns. Still I like it because it works. I've found it more effective than any other spot treatment I've tried.

on 9/12/2014 9:40:00 PM

For whatever reason this stuff works wonders on my skin. During a flair up I will use it 1-2x/day, with at least one of those applications being before bed. There is a unique smell, but nothing acrid. I've used smellier products. I wish the product came in a different container, maybe application could be done with a q-tip like you would with WitchHazel.

on 6/29/2014 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have been using this for a few months. Better for my skin on clearing blemishes than benzoyl peroxide, so I like it over all. Good for a quick fix when I see something starting. Probably will repurchase.

on 12/6/2013 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

1.) I saw no difference in the severity of my acne at all
2.)burnt my skin
3.) smells aweful

I give this one a thumbs down. Not a product worth your time or money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Awful. Made my acne three times worst, and that's not a lie. Isn't worth buying.

on 8/28/2013 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this blemish stick on and off on my chin for the past few weeks and its done a great job of keeping my chin (which likes to break out a little) clear.
I dont use it daily, but if i feel that my chin is a bit irritated/blemishes are starting, i roll it on before bed and, knock wood, i've stayed clear for a few weeks now.

The smell is a bit off-putting, but it only lasts a minute and is way better than some of the sulfur solutions i was using before this.

on 8/15/2013 1:35:00 PM

I'm so sad about this product line because I love the cucumber one, but not the tomato facial products. I'm talking specifically about the clay mask. When I put it on its like I smothered strong perfume on my face! The smell of fragrance is SO overpowering and disgusting, I had to wash it off as soon as I applied it. For a 98 percent natural product it seemed like a fail, but the cucumber line is lovely for my skin! It's like night and day in comparison! So I do live done of Thierry products just not this line, did not fit my skin type:(

Popular Treatments (Face)