Yes To Carrots Yes To Tomatoes Acne Treatment Spot Stick

3.7

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Punica Granatrum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, SD Alcohol 38 B, Propanediol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Juice, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Maltodextrin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sucrose Stearate, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Certified Organic Ingredient

on 3/30/2015 8:13:00 PM

Amazing, it works better than clinique, estee lauder, ... Spot treatment. I have pimples that stay on my face for months and nothing can make them disapear or come to a head. I use this spot stick for 2 days and some of my large red pimples have flatten and some come to a head. My skin is less bumpy, i can feel it. It makes my old ance scare look better too. It stings when you put on active pimples but it works. I bought it on sale for 1$ each hopefully they wont discontinue this

on 2/24/2015 12:05:00 AM

This spot stick works wonders for me. I use it at night on any active pimples and by the morning they're dried out.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This works to quickly to spot treat any of my acne - cystic, clogged pores, whatever. It has resolved bumps overnight or with just a couple applications. That also means leaving a dry layer of scabby dead skin behind, but meh. And it burns. Still I like it because it works. I've found it more effective than any other spot treatment I've tried.

on 9/12/2014 9:40:00 PM

For whatever reason this stuff works wonders on my skin. During a flair up I will use it 1-2x/day, with at least one of those applications being before bed. There is a unique smell, but nothing acrid. I've used smellier products. I wish the product came in a different container, maybe application could be done with a q-tip like you would with WitchHazel.

on 6/29/2014 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have been using this for a few months. Better for my skin on clearing blemishes than benzoyl peroxide, so I like it over all. Good for a quick fix when I see something starting. Probably will repurchase.

on 12/6/2013 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

1.) I saw no difference in the severity of my acne at all
2.)burnt my skin
3.) smells aweful

I give this one a thumbs down. Not a product worth your time or money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Awful. Made my acne three times worst, and that's not a lie. Isn't worth buying.

on 8/28/2013 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this blemish stick on and off on my chin for the past few weeks and its done a great job of keeping my chin (which likes to break out a little) clear.
I dont use it daily, but if i feel that my chin is a bit irritated/blemishes are starting, i roll it on before bed and, knock wood, i've stayed clear for a few weeks now.

The smell is a bit off-putting, but it only lasts a minute and is way better than some of the sulfur solutions i was using before this.

on 8/15/2013 1:35:00 PM

I'm so sad about this product line because I love the cucumber one, but not the tomato facial products. I'm talking specifically about the clay mask. When I put it on its like I smothered strong perfume on my face! The smell of fragrance is SO overpowering and disgusting, I had to wash it off as soon as I applied it. For a 98 percent natural product it seemed like a fail, but the cucumber line is lovely for my skin! It's like night and day in comparison! So I do live done of Thierry products just not this line, did not fit my skin type:(

on 8/13/2013 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this based on the great reviews on here and its speedy healing claims. I hadn't tried any of the Yes to... products before.

This stuff is similar to, but seems more potent and slightly less skin drying/peeling, than the ELF zit zapper. It does cause skin around the blemish to peel somewhat in an unsightly way. Its combination of natural ingredients and salicylic acid work together to dry out blemishes fairly quickly (3-4 days to dry, but NOT to DISAPPEAR). It stings a little but not that bad and that fades quickly. It doesn't have a smell to it. The formula is clear and thin, goes on clear and seems to dry mostly into the blemish, forming a very thin layer on top. I use this at night or when I'm not wearing makeup if my husband isn't home. In combination with my daytime blemish fighting concealer from Almay, I do find that this helps quite a bit to speed up blemish-go-away time.

The roller does seem a little less than sanitary but it works pretty well for distributing the formula and makes it easy to shake and apply. The packaging is cute and clean-looking. This is a little pricey at $10, IMHO, when the Elf zapper does basically the same thing and costs $2.

Popular Treatments (Face)