Shu Uemura Face Architect Sheer Refining Mousse Foundation

3.5

on 1/22/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like the idea of a mousse foundation and this one looks nice on my skin. The reason why I don't use it often is because I get oily and it starts fading three hours later on my skin. I like my makeup to stay all day because I hate retouching.

To be fair, I feel this formula would be perfect for those with dry to normal skin.

on 12/27/2012 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have it in 7YR-L: light beige. This foundation gives the easiest application ever - it's hard to go wrong. I squirt a dime- sized amount on the back of my hand and apply with a sponge. It's lightweight but provides good coverage. I have to be careful not to go overboard, else it would make you look a little too made up! Unfortunately, if I use any foundation for more than 10 days successively, I will develop an allergic reaction. This one is no exception, but it's not its fault. This is no HG for me, but I still like it a lot.

on 7/18/2012 1:53:00 AM

This is the best (so far) foundation for me. I have a dry, flaky skin, but this makes my skin smooth and feels light all throughout the day. For a liquid foundation, it does not feel it's clogging my pores. 1-2 pumps would be enough to cover your face and neck area so the small bottle would go a decently long way. It is not obvious that I'm wearing foundation (like Revlon photoshop, which makes my skin obviously with makeup due to heavy coverage), but makes my face smooth and flawless.

on 6/2/2012 3:02:00 PM

The texture is light and airy due to the pump. It covers very well, controls the oil on my T-zone area and overall a great base.

Packaging means you cannot get to every bit of it but I still love it.

Everything was great for a lightweight foundation, until I realized it dissolves my nail polish if my nails accidently touch the sponge or something. The polish would be a little affected. This doesn't happen if I use gelish. Be careful!

on 12/31/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

another amazing foundation by shu uemura. mousse. lightweight. oil-absorbing. soft matte finish. sheer-medium coverage. suitable for normal to oily skin type. long-lasting. great for daily wear. HG material.

on 12/9/2011 1:49:00 AM

Very light weighted foundation and oil free. Coverage is medium and oxidise very much. Face look darker after few hours. Good for people who wants a medium or light coverage but not for me as my face look dull after sometimes.

on 8/2/2011 4:34:00 AM

This is terrible - i was recommended 5YR - ML as its supposed to be the lightest pink based shade - perhaps its a wrong recommendation - it oxidises badly. I look like Justice BAO today.

I supposed i have to finish it (using only a little OR bring it back all the way) what a waste of time!)