April 16, 2014 | 1466 users online

Bronzers - Marcelle - Sun Dune Bronzing Pressed Powder in Elevation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic Bronzer!!!!

This bronzer only comes in Elevation, but the tones are universal in my opinion. I am super fair, and the colours work very well on my skin tone. It gives me a soft golden brown tone and is great in giving me the sun glow look. There is a strip of super bright pink which can be very harsh alone but works great with the other varying tones. The longevity is good too, lasts most of the day. The powder has never broken me out, and I've used it all summer. The packaging is quite large, but I think it's adorable and have no issues throwing it in a beach bag and thinking it;s too big.
The colours work really well as eyeshadow and highlight as well. Because of the large compact size it's perfect for total body bronzing. The gold tones looks stunning on the shoulders and legs, making you look like a beach goddess!!!! HG bronzer for sure!!! Love that it is a Canadian brand also!!