April 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Pressed Powders - Lise Watier - Mineral Compact Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by bubbadog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fingers crossed this is my HG. Trying it as my foundation, using Neutre.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by dewells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is completely, absolutely HG. I use this on it's own as my foundation and it makes my skin totally flawless. It's so easy to apply (I just use the Ecotools retractable kabuki) and it evens out my complexion so naturally.. not cakey at all, doesn't settle into fine lines, and the color Neutre (72001) matches my skin perfectly (I'm about NC20). It hasn't broken me out. It's a little more expensive than some powders, but well worth it. I comes with oil-blotting sheets which I don't use, but I was able to easily remove them from the compact. Otherwise the packaging is nice and I love that a mirror is included.

I really can't say enough good things about this product, I hope they continue making it forever!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My new HG product, hand's down!!!! This is by far the most amazing pressed powder I have ever used. I have spent years finding the most perfect powder,and finally my search has ended. This Lise Watier powder is perfect in so many ways. The colour Beige Beige is a perfect match, truly flawless. The packaging is sleek and compact. The great thing about this powder is that it also comes with oil blotting sheets so you have a choice in the shine battle. The formula is very smooth, doesn't cake or settle and is paraben free. Also sets my foundation beautifully and makes my skin perfect, seriously. I get comments on my skin all the time now when I wear it with or without foundation. All powders have given me at least a few breakouts and I'm happy to report nothing yet!!! I've been using for 2 1/2 weeks already. This is my first encounter with Lise Watier products and definetly not my last. I'm going to try the foundations and eye products too. I love that it's a Canadian brand too!!! Designed and made in Canada!! My new fave powder and brand!!!