December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Diamond Luminous Pearl Beblesh Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by LeahBoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off people, THIS IS A HIGHLIGHTER!!!!!!! When you look up Skin79 highlighter this is what comes up! Don't use this as a foundation....as sparkles can clog pores and cause breakouts!
Now, I got the sample size and am extremely impressed! I LOVE IT! :) it has extremely runny consistency, which means you don't need much at all!! And since its a highlighter you don't need to worry about coverage.
On my face I would apply usually just to my cheekbones....but for extra brightness the inner corner of my eye, middle of fore head, and under the eyebrow. It's truly a beautiful finish that makes you look like the light is constantly reflecting off you and your face alone. It doesn't make you look shiny but actually highlights. Great staying power too, would say 6 to 8 hrs.
HG highlighter by far!!!!!!!! =D

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

This really is something for "Breaking Dawn" fans, but not fit for any normal use...Big glitter particles all over.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by historian12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of a Skin79 BB Miniature Set--I never would have picked this out on my own. I tried it one day when I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I really can't imagine what they were thinking when they came up with this stuff! It is so metallic, it made me look like the Tin Man from the "Wizard of Oz"! The only practical use I can think of for this is a brow bone highlighter--other than that, pack it away for Halloween.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by shizia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, I use it as a highlighter. Using it all over my face would be very stupid, as it has lots of sparkles. Unlike other BB creams, it never broke me out, never caused any problems. It has a nice brush applicator which you can take off and clean. I find that it really flatters my skintone and looks beautiful even on its own. I would highly recommend this as a highlighter, not a foundation ;)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by chanimale

I can understand the negative comments about this cream. This BB cream is the sparkly one, hence its name, Pearl ;) I'd see this product used for a night out and/or parties. I also see this as something a celebrity would use for their photo shoot :D. For daywear, this product is too shiny. However, I use this cream during the daytime as highlighter. I put it on my cheekbones, brow bones, and it looks great! (Don't overdo it though, a little goes a long way, especially since this is the sparkly one).
The consistency is more liquidy compared to the pink and gold labels, and it's very easy to blend. It covers very well too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I don't understand that someone will put this all over their face! XD It's definitely going to make you look like a Twilight vampire! I tried it as just a highlighter, but it is waaay to glittery even for that. It also managed to take away the foundation under. It has a thin consistency, like the highlighters from the body shop - very different consistency from the Skin79 BB Creams. It, of course, highlighted all of my flaws.
I do not think this is a hopeless product, but it should only be applied if you're dressing up like a Twilight vampire, fairy or want to use it as BODY shimmer. If you want to have a pearly glow for prom - this is the thing! It stays on all day... and was extremely difficult to get off my face and back of my hand...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a lightweight, shimmery bb cream. For more coverage I would try pink or gold label skin 79, but I do love this one as well. Read on for reviews/comparison of the four types I have tried.

I will start by saying I got four skin 79 bb creams in a sample pack to try. I actually loved them all of them and could not see a big difference in the bb pink and the bb gold collection. When I put them on my face the coverage of the two seems very similar and the shade seems similar. They go on dark as do most bb creams, but blend well into my pale skin. The spf is great and they both provide great coverage. I think the bb pink is slightly darker, found this out by doing a swatch test on my arm... but the difference is very negligible.. I have not read much about them to know what the difference is supposed to be, but I could not tell any. Love them both and would buy either again ! I also got the two pearl types, the pearl and the pearl diamond in the collection. Both are shimmery, while the regular pink and gold did not seem to be. Also both of the pearl seem to be a lighter coverage and thinner. Just wanted to throw that in for comparison . The only difference I saw between the pearl and the pearl diamond is that the pearl seemed more shimmery/glittery and also seemed a bit lighter weight. The difference was not huge, but if you are not big into glitter I do not think that one would be your top choice. However I like it a lot. The glitter shows up more in the sun though, so for outdoor activities it might not be as great, but the regular pearl is shimmery as well... for a matte look you would want to try the pink or gold label.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was part of a sample set I bought but boy was I in for a shock. The first time I tried this stuff on was so embarrassing. My friends took one look at me and said "You look like a sparkly vampire from the Twilight books". This BB cream might be fun for a night out or Halloween, but I would stick to another bb cream for daily use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I also got this as a sample. This bb cream is a joke! Its packed with glitter, i cant even use it as a highligher, discoball-warning.
I cant imagine that this is supposed to be used allover the face xD

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* MY SKIN – NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW – Like the previous reviewer, this was part of a Skin79 BB cream sample package. I was attracted to this BB cream because of the words, “pearl” and “luminous” and because I am addicted to any beauty or cosmetic product that contains the words “luminosity, glow-y, glowing, radiant, etc". What I detest the most is anything that sparkles or glitters. Well, unfortunately this BB cream is just one big ugly GLITTER BOMB. It’s not even possible to use this as a highlighter, the sparkle is just way too over-the-top! The only time I might wear this in public is on Halloween because this is the *perfect* makeup for that sparkle-y Twilight vampire or glittery zombie corpse bride look!
* VERDICT – Needless to say, I will never ever repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No