October 1, 2014 | 1528 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - bed head colour goddess conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by rachvt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have dry frizz-prone hair as a result of regular colouring and highlighting. And it is also 20% white. I bought this after going to a Toni & Guy salon locally and having had TiGi shampoo and conditioner used on my hair. I loved the smell and the condition of my hair afterwards, so decided to buy this to try (though I am not sure if this was the exact same TiGi conditioner the salon used on me). But this seemed to fit my needs as I was looking for a conditioner specifically for colour treated hair, as my hair is now so damaged and processed that regular conditioners for normal hair just don't moisturise it or detangle well enough.

The smell of this conditioner is very strong and reminiscent of toffee and vanilla. A very sweet, almost sickly sweet smell! I don't really care for the smell to be honest, but psychologically it does make me feel like it is rich and moisturising?? If you get my drift. The container is an upside-down easy-to-squeeze tube so it reduces wastage.

Most importantly, this stuff works. It eliminated frizz on my hair a great deal. In fact it is only a leeeeeetle bit frizzy an hour after hairwashing, but two hours later, and all noticeable frizz is gone and my hair looks and feels soft, smooth and shiny. I love it. Just hope it stays that way :) Will update if I notice any changes.

Update : I've recently had my entire head of hair dyed 2 shades lighter and it turned into a nightmare to comb and felt dry to the touch. I tried a few conditioners - Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, Charles Worthington, and nothing worked as well as Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess. I mean, with Tigi Bedhead Colour Goddess, I can now at least comb my hair easily after hairwashing, easily... tangle freely. None of the other conditioners I tried can come close to this. So even though I'm tired of the smell, I am gonna stick with this as who wants to walk around with a head of straw? Not me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by IslandBlu

I bought this a few days ago and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the fragrance. Just like the other reviewers mentioned it has a very sweet toffee/caramel scent to it. I bought the liter with the pump which cost around $15 on sale at TJ Maxx. As for the results, it left my hair feeling clean and smooth. I have not noticed a difference in color fading yet or if it has helped to keep my color vibrant. I have all over color and highlights. So far so good.

Would definitely re-purchase if it keeps up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by monib9

This shampoo is fab!!!!! If you want your colour to last longer then this is the one for you! I get a dark brown colour in every 8-10 weeks and this is the only one to make it last and keep its shine and smoothness and colour.honestly try it you will be impressed.Also doesnt weigh hair down or leave a residue.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Angel81233

I just used this conditioner for the first time and so far I really like it. It moisturized my color treated hair without weighing it down and smells awesome. I have the liter with the pump that I got on sale at Ulta and I really love it so far. I use it in combination with the shampoo. If you're looking for color depositing, I don't think this is the conditioner for you. I'll update in a few weeks if anything changes! Love it so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by artificialsweetness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sure it has a great scent. To me its like a toffee, caramel candle scent. The consistency is very creamy in your palm. Cleanses the hair well. However, I dont see how this is for redheads/brunettes. Its too general. It has done nothing to upkeep my bright red copper hair. I also noticed on the bottle it says "tween TIGI"...not exactly sure what that means.. that its less quality since its geared towards a younger crowd? As a professional cosmetologist, I've never been impressed with TIGI because they try to fool you with the cool packaging and yummy scents but they just never deliver what they claim to do. I wouldnt exactly use this if you want to keep your color bright, maybe just for hydration. Not exactly how much this retails to the public because I get it at my supplier which is only for cosmetologists ( I got the shampoo and conditioner Liter size duo for only $20) so I suggest you start with a small bottle if you're captivated by the scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by audmac

OMG this stuff smells amazing--- soooo good! As soon as I had put it in my hair I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of. Creamy Nutmeg wallflower by BBW? Warm vanilla sugar? Creme Brulee? Sugar Milk scent by the body bakery? I dont know for sure but its just heavenly and I used it three times in a row just to enjoy the scent-LOL.I got it from Ulta- the big size was on sale for $10 which was a good deal!