Origins Fringe Benefits Lash loving mascara

4.1

2009: water; rosa damascena (rose) flower water, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower water - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - silica - glyceryl stearate - stearic acid - polyisobutene - acrylates/ethylhexyl crosspolymer - aminomethyl propanediol - oleic acid - sodium hyaluronate - lauroyl lysine - trehalose - panthenol - hydroxyethylcellulose - laureth-20 - simethicone - caprylyl glycol - 1,2-hexanediol - disodium edta - potassium sorbate - phenoxyethanol - chloroxylenol - [ /- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

2007: water; rosa damascena (rose) flower water, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower water - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - silica - glyceryl stearate - stearic acid - polyisobutene - oleic acid - acrylates copolymer - amino-methyl propanediol - sodium hyaluronate - lauroyl lysine - glycerin - trehalose - ethylhexylglycerin - panthenol - hydroxyethylcellulose - caprylyl glycol - pvp-polycarbamyl polyglycol ester - simethicone - chlorphenesin - phenoxyethanol - [ /- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

on 4/15/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've liked and used this mascara for many years now. I like to buy from green and natural companies but in Origins case there may be some green-washing as the products don't have super natural looking ingredient lists in all cases. That said, I really do like this mascara. As others have stated it's a fairly understated and natural looking mascara. I have fairly long, dark brown lashes and find that this product in black leaves me with darkened, polished, glossy, slightly thickened and lengthened lashes. It removes easily with water and a washcloth....no other products or tugging or rubbing needed. It's not waterproof but I've never had issues with mascaras running and much prefer the easy removal of a product like this one. I do wear contact lenses and this mascara has never irritated my eyes. It's a quite wet formula and so isn't prone to flaking at all either. When it comes to finding an everyday mascara that isn't over the top this fits the bill better than pretty much anything else I've tried.

on 10/4/2013 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara. It is a little on the subtle side, which I like. This is the only stuff that does not transfer onto my eyelids.

on 7/2/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

get almay get up and grow instead in waterproof. They are legit the same thing. i love it but seriously get the drugstore version

on 5/26/2012 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is not only my HG mascara, but I can't find any other one that even comes SLIGHTLY close! And I've tried many. I've used it for almost as long as some of you have been alive, LOL.

Pros:
Thickens AND Lengthens
Looks natural, never spikey
Buildable coverage... natural- to -glamorous
Fragrance free
Perfect sized brush
Washes off easily
Never smudges
No clumping
Non-Irritating
Lashes even FEEL natural (flexible, not stiff)
No chemical-y smell
The Brown shade is a TRUE dark brown, not a brownish-black

Cons:
NONE, except that it isn't drugstore-cheap, and if you want a really outrageously "fake" / theatrical look, this will not get you there. I consider that a big plus, though some may not.

Fantabulous mascara!

on 9/9/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I treat makeup as I do cleaning products - I always favor the natural alternative provided it works. Natural products usually smell, feel and often look better but this mascara isn't cutting it for me. I have it in brown-black and the formula is wimpy, takes a million coats and I still feel like it's barely there. Love Origins, but have to pass on this one. I prefer Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara

on 7/2/2011 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in a brown color and don't wear it very often. I wear it if I am going to do a very natural look. I like the formula but I wish it created a bit more volume.

on 9/2/2010 12:00:00 PM

I got this by mistake. I wonted full story and the girl at the counter gave me this, I didn't realize till I got home that it was the wrong one. This is a nice mascara, glides on smooth, no clumps, makes my lashes took really long. However this mascara bothers my eyes so badly. They water and itch when i put it on, and the my eyes itch threw out the day, and if I get the smallest amount of it in my eye it burns like crazy and the tears will literally stream down my face. I will not by this again and will be exchanging it for the other asap.
Pros:
Smooth/no clumps,
Nice black color not to dark or the light.
Great day mascara.
Used with underwear for your lashes makes my long lashes touch the sky lol,
Lasts all day with not flacking.
Can easily be remove with water.
Cons:
Burns itches and makes my eyes water like crazy :(

on 8/17/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

pros: it glides on so nicely! plus it makes my lashes look so large and long, it lasts a long time and works great with an eyelash curler.

cons: NOTHING

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I do kinda like this, and I will use this all up, but the only thing is that it gives me unatural looking laskes, when I could find something much better at the drug store

on 2/20/2009 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This irritated my eyes, making them itch. It also smeared quite quickly. Pass.

Top Rated Origins Products