November 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Mascara - Origins - Fringe Benefits Lash loving mascara

2007: water; rosa damascena (rose) flower water, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower water - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - silica - glyceryl stearate - stearic acid - polyisobutene - oleic acid - acrylates copolymer - amino-methyl propanediol - sodium hyaluronate - lauroyl lysine - glycerin - trehalose - ethylhexylglycerin - panthenol - hydroxyethylcellulose - caprylyl glycol - pvp-polycarbamyl polyglycol ester - simethicone - chlorphenesin - phenoxyethanol - [ /- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by aspenwall

This is my favorite mascara. It is a little on the subtle side, which I like. This is the only stuff that does not transfer onto my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

get almay get up and grow instead in waterproof. They are legit the same thing. i love it but seriously get the drugstore version

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by tangomaya

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not only my HG mascara, but I can't find any other one that even comes SLIGHTLY close! And I've tried many. I've used it for almost as long as some of you have been alive, LOL.

Pros:
Thickens AND Lengthens
Looks natural, never spikey
Buildable coverage... natural- to -glamorous
Fragrance free
Perfect sized brush
Washes off easily
Never smudges
No clumping
Non-Irritating
Lashes even FEEL natural (flexible, not stiff)
No chemical-y smell
The Brown shade is a TRUE dark brown, not a brownish-black

Cons:
NONE, except that it isn't drugstore-cheap, and if you want a really outrageously "fake" / theatrical look, this will not get you there. I consider that a big plus, though some may not.

Fantabulous mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by amhaffty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I treat makeup as I do cleaning products - I always favor the natural alternative provided it works. Natural products usually smell, feel and often look better but this mascara isn't cutting it for me. I have it in brown-black and the formula is wimpy, takes a million coats and I still feel like it's barely there. Love Origins, but have to pass on this one. I prefer Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by calzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in a brown color and don't wear it very often. I wear it if I am going to do a very natural look. I like the formula but I wish it created a bit more volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by MrsAJGraveS

I got this by mistake. I wonted full story and the girl at the counter gave me this, I didn't realize till I got home that it was the wrong one. This is a nice mascara, glides on smooth, no clumps, makes my lashes took really long. However this mascara bothers my eyes so badly. They water and itch when i put it on, and the my eyes itch threw out the day, and if I get the smallest amount of it in my eye it burns like crazy and the tears will literally stream down my face. I will not by this again and will be exchanging it for the other asap.
Pros:
Smooth/no clumps,
Nice black color not to dark or the light.
Great day mascara.
Used with underwear for your lashes makes my long lashes touch the sky lol,
Lasts all day with not flacking.
Can easily be remove with water.
Cons:
Burns itches and makes my eyes water like crazy :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by luvurskin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pros: it glides on so nicely! plus it makes my lashes look so large and long, it lasts a long time and works great with an eyelash curler.

cons: NOTHING

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by frecklefaceforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do kinda like this, and I will use this all up, but the only thing is that it gives me unatural looking laskes, when I could find something much better at the drug store

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This irritated my eyes, making them itch. It also smeared quite quickly. Pass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by adrenirushxaudri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara. It's lasted quite some time and the formula still has a wonderful wet texture that gives my lashes plenty of length & volume. I don't get the fake lash look with it but I do get a very nice 'beautiful-natural' lash look that I always need in the morning. My lashes are naturally a pretty light brown color & the black goes on nicely and coats evenly to lift & separate them. There's not comparison, that I can think of, that comes close to this mascara. The dull packaging is something I'm willing to overlook.

It goes on nicely, doesn't flake or smudge, and with a stiffer angled brush, this works beautifully as a liquid mascara. I'm convinced that its the formula that is so wonderful about it. It's so glossy and wet once it's on but dries quickly.

I'd definitely repurchase.