September 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Moisturizers - Paula's Choice - RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Used it for over a month. No results, just an irritated skin. Paula, I trusted you.

update: I founded a website that reviewed the Resist Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator and they thought it was rubbish as well! an honest review: http://bestanti-aging.com/anti-aging-eye-cream-reviews/paulas-choice-resist-anti-aging-clear-skin-hydrator-review/

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by ReviewSpecialist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst product I have ever used on my face, I will never buy PC products again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HAD THE SAMPLE.
This has a tint that wont match everyones skin type. I thought it should be more moisturizing than it was but this did come off as soothing at times.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Musetta1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product works well for me, although I occasionally get a little prickle on my cheeks after applying(which resolves after 5 minutes or so). It's a nice base for makeup. I don't get any smell at all from this product.

I agree that the texture is kind of thickish, and silicone-y- in the past that's been a deal breaker for me. However, given that this generally does not make my skin react badly, and does not seem to cause any problems with breakouts (a common problem for me), I'll keep using it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst, if not THE worst product I've ever used. First, it is irritating and very silicone feeling. Next, it's useless as a moisturizer and I have oily skin. The odor of this cream is unbearable, smelling very strongly like stale onions. Overall disgusting, trashed it and went back to Sleepwear cream..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used up a bottle of it and will probably order more in the future (I'm trying out the Skin Balancing Moisture Gel at the moment - just for a change). It did not break me out and my skin felt well hydrated. It also absorbed very well. I'm not sure about its other claims (anti-acne, anti-aging, etc.) because I also use BHA and serums. Still, it's a good moisturiser even if a bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If you are looking for a really hydrating product this is not the right thing for you. I personally love this products and am currently on my second bottle, it lightly hydrates the skin and absorbs instantly so you are not left feeling sticky or at all greasy. This product also works well if you have acne scars as it fades the red marks faster than I thought it would, leaving you with a clearer complexion in no time at all. This only negative I can say about this product is that a lot gets wasted at the end as it is impossible to get anymore out once you reach the close to the bottom.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried (and loved) all the PC skincare products I've tried, but this one was just meh. My combo/oily skin was a little dry and flaky in patches from the combination of PC exfoliants and Retin-A and this product didn't provide quite enough moisture. It also has a yeast-y scent that I found quite off-putting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by firebird7815

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product almost since it was introduced. I have combination skin and find that moisturizers for dry skin give me pimples and moisturizers for oily skin make my skin feel dry and taut. This is the first moisturizer I've found that's rich enough to treat my dry areas but not so rich that I break out. During the dry winter months, I usually apply more heavily on the cheeks and around the eyes, but overall this product works wonderfully well for me. Fragrance-free is a bonus, and I'm so pleased that the ingredients agree with my sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Lareesa3000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am currently on my second bottle of this stuff. I am very happy with it. It has a great texture for putting makeup (foundation powder) on over the top of it, so it doubles as my moisturiser and primer. Sometimes I use another moisturiser underneath this product and just use this as a primer.

The packaging is sturdy and secure, with no risk of air getting in and breaking down the antioxidants, which, by the way, this moisturiser is packed with.

I have sensitive skin, prone to blocked pores, redness and breakouts (esp cysts), I don't think this product has given me any bother, in fact it's actually meant to be good for acne prone skin.

Also, I love the smell.