January 29, 2015 | 1661 users online

Polishes - Kiko Cosmetics - Nail lacquer - ALL

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 7:59:00 AM More reviews by monikacheska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are the BEST nail polishes! Ive tested and trailed a variety of drugstore (rimmel, revlon etc) and high end (essie, chanel, nails inc etc) and kiko wins hands down. I have a small collection of 8 different colours that I bought on a trip to rome in 2010 and they are STILL going strong! Formula is creamy and opaque. As the brush applies a nice thin layer I find them to also be chip resistant (to an extent, of course).
Could not recommend them enough :) Shame they are not available in Australia :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Jmaa174

I aboslutely love these nail polishes! I recommend them to everyone. They are extremely affordable. I always get them on sale for 1.50 Euros. Essie and OPI nail polishes aren't even on the same scale as KIKO nail polishes.

The brush is absolutely beautiful. I find Essie brushes too thin and OPI ones just rubbish. Nice, sleek bottle. The consistency is absolutely beautiful. With some of the shades, you only need one coat. I own about 30 KIKO nail polishes and my friends always ask me to borrow them as they are not available in Canada - unfortunately. The nail polish always lasts 5+ days. Very smooth nail polish. It will not go super thick on your nails.

If you ever find yourself near a KIKO store, load up on these bad boys. You will not regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the color selection! Love the price! Love the staying power! Love the finish! Verdict: love! Highly recommend. I have received compliments on this nail polish - such beautiful colors! Please please Kiko, come to North America!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ahorangi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Awesome nail polishes for a super low price. Any color imaginable and your manicure will last up to five days!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

Love these nail polishes. I am like a kid in a candy store when I go to one of their shops. I visit the Regent Street store in London and it has such a wide selection of just about every cosmetic you ever thought you wanted, and more besides. The prices are very good and they seem to have lots of reductions. I bought 5 nail polishes today and they cost me £2.50 each. Bargains. The colour spectrum on offer is wonderful. And they have lots of limited colours too. I have got a couple of their other polishes and they are good quality, apply well and last. I have no reason to believe that the ones I bought today won't be the same. I will be painting my toes the most gorgeous juicy raspberry shade with teeny gold flecks in it tonight. Sad to get quite so excited at my age but I don't get out much. Speaking of age, I do not fit the demographic of this shop, it is obviously aimed at a younger female, but they are welcoming and din't look askance when I walk in. There are lots of products to suit the more mature customer but quite a few to avoid too. The music is too loud though. I never thought I would ever say that!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Sandra1412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

lovee love love this polish! it's great... my favorite color is 287

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

Love the quality of the kiko polishes! The brush is wide, the formula is thick, I was able to apply without making a mess. The Polish is the perfect texture because it doesn't run into your cuticle.
I have the dark blue and I love it!
Would definitely purchase more shades if I lived in Europe! I got mine at the Florence store for super cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by biancaneagu93

super good quality
lasts up to 5 days
255 my favourite colour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Good formula and value. Five free. Color 372 is my favorite color from them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Super cheap, come in ever colour imaginable and fantastic quality. I've never used high-end nail varnishes (eg: Nails Inc.) but Kiko are far better quality than pharmacy brands like Rimmel or Bourjois. Don't stain your nails too badly and not difficult to remove, despite lasting a long time.