November 27, 2014 | 1226 users online

Polishes - Kiko Cosmetics - Nail lacquer - ALL

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ahorangi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Awesome nail polishes for a super low price. Any color imaginable and your manicure will last up to five days!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

Love these nail polishes. I am like a kid in a candy store when I go to one of their shops. I visit the Regent Street store in London and it has such a wide selection of just about every cosmetic you ever thought you wanted, and more besides. The prices are very good and they seem to have lots of reductions. I bought 5 nail polishes today and they cost me £2.50 each. Bargains. The colour spectrum on offer is wonderful. And they have lots of limited colours too. I have got a couple of their other polishes and they are good quality, apply well and last. I have no reason to believe that the ones I bought today won't be the same. I will be painting my toes the most gorgeous juicy raspberry shade with teeny gold flecks in it tonight. Sad to get quite so excited at my age but I don't get out much. Speaking of age, I do not fit the demographic of this shop, it is obviously aimed at a younger female, but they are welcoming and din't look askance when I walk in. There are lots of products to suit the more mature customer but quite a few to avoid too. The music is too loud though. I never thought I would ever say that!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Sandra1412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

lovee love love this polish! it's great... my favorite color is 287

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

Love the quality of the kiko polishes! The brush is wide, the formula is thick, I was able to apply without making a mess. The Polish is the perfect texture because it doesn't run into your cuticle.
I have the dark blue and I love it!
Would definitely purchase more shades if I lived in Europe! I got mine at the Florence store for super cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by biancaneagu93

super good quality
lasts up to 5 days
255 my favourite colour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Good formula and value. Five free. Color 372 is my favorite color from them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 6:57:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Super cheap, come in ever colour imaginable and fantastic quality. I've never used high-end nail varnishes (eg: Nails Inc.) but Kiko are far better quality than pharmacy brands like Rimmel or Bourjois. Don't stain your nails too badly and not difficult to remove, despite lasting a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I decided to try KIKO. Im all for Essie, Nail Inc and OPI so I was quite surprised by the price.

It is hit and miss, there are some which have amazing consistency and pigmentation but not all of them, I recommend them for the price, really cheap.

-Here I write from the best one IMO to the worst so lets begin...

Classic red 238 which has the best consistency, opaque after one coat, easy to paint with it and I can wear it up to a week (very long time for me).

Burgundy colour with gold little shimmer 245, consistency is great and easy to paint, opaque after 2 coats. It looks beautiful in the sun.

Minky taupe-y colour 320. Consistency is good, it needs 3 coats but the colour is really pretty.

Something more blue 389, more cold than 'Mint Candy Apple-Essie', loove the colour, quite runny comparing to the consistency of Essie, opaque after 2 coats.

I have light beige, cool toned 372, nice creamy consistency, need 2 coats, doesnt chip but gets gloopy quite fast.

Orange with shimmer 280, very runny, I have no idea how many coats it needs because after 3 I could still keep going...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by skitboo

I have a huge OPI collection but couldn't resist some of the Kiko colours when I was last in Germany.

I easily got 1 week of wear out of them which was impressive given how cheap they were. The only problem I had was adjusting to the skinny brush since I'm so used to the wider OPI ones.

I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lizbethv

Most of my nail polishes are from Kiko, since they are so inexpensive and the color range is above the charts. I do like them, but you definitely get what you pay for, since on my nails, with a base and an anti-chipping top coat, they never last more than 2 days without chipping. Nevertheless, for the price, they're well worth it and I'll definitely repurchase.