Kiko Cosmetics Nail lacquer - ALL

4.4

This is a review for the Power Pro Nail Lacquer line #2 Camille
It was super streaky and I thought it was too expensive for the quality. It is shiny and juicy looking but the application could have been better.
The brush is ginormous, if you have tiny nail beds.

The Gel Look Ultra Glossy Effect Top Coat is lovely. It pairs well with Zoya nail polish.
Will not buy the Power Pro line if I ran out though... Too streaky :( but I absolutely love the color... Pale baby nude pink -great for every season.

I have 2 kiko Creme nail polishes and they cover perfectly in 2coats and also the brush is one of the best I've come across. Not too wide or short and makes the finished look better as it is so easy to apply. The handle has an almost velvety texture so easy to grip too. Only problem is the brand is not so easy to find or as widely available as some others.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very wide colour range and it stays pretty well and long

I have a number of these polishes in my collection and can honestly say they are some of the best I've tried. In fact I've yet to find a colour in the range that doesn't wear well or apply really well too. I usually 'do' my nails on a Sunday night and if I use a KIKO nail polish, my nails are still pretty perfect by Friday. There's the usual slight chipping at the ends of my nails, but I definitely don't get great chunks of polish chipping off like it does with other brands I've tried. For the price (ranging anywhere between 1.00 and 4.00) these are a great quality, cheap addition to my collection and I'll definitely be purchasing more in the future.

Very impressed with the quality and the price of this polishes. They go on slightly thick, but that was the only negative point I could find, but that's not a big deal and easily rectified. They have a great colour selection. I own 7 and wouldn't hesitate getting more. If you come across these, try them out. They are amazing value for money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These are the BEST nail polishes! Ive tested and trailed a variety of drugstore (rimmel, revlon etc) and high end (essie, chanel, nails inc etc) and kiko wins hands down. I have a small collection of 8 different colours that I bought on a trip to rome in 2010 and they are STILL going strong! Formula is creamy and opaque. As the brush applies a nice thin layer I find them to also be chip resistant (to an extent, of course).
Could not recommend them enough :) Shame they are not available in Australia :(

I aboslutely love these nail polishes! I recommend them to everyone. They are extremely affordable. I always get them on sale for 1.50 Euros. Essie and OPI nail polishes aren't even on the same scale as KIKO nail polishes.

The brush is absolutely beautiful. I find Essie brushes too thin and OPI ones just rubbish. Nice, sleek bottle. The consistency is absolutely beautiful. With some of the shades, you only need one coat. I own about 30 KIKO nail polishes and my friends always ask me to borrow them as they are not available in Canada - unfortunately. The nail polish always lasts 5+ days. Very smooth nail polish. It will not go super thick on your nails.

If you ever find yourself near a KIKO store, load up on these bad boys. You will not regret it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love the color selection! Love the price! Love the staying power! Love the finish! Verdict: love! Highly recommend. I have received compliments on this nail polish - such beautiful colors! Please please Kiko, come to North America!!!!!!!!!

Awesome nail polishes for a super low price. Any color imaginable and your manicure will last up to five days!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love these nail polishes. I am like a kid in a candy store when I go to one of their shops. I visit the Regent Street store in London and it has such a wide selection of just about every cosmetic you ever thought you wanted, and more besides. The prices are very good and they seem to have lots of reductions. I bought 5 nail polishes today and they cost me £2.50 each. Bargains. The colour spectrum on offer is wonderful. And they have lots of limited colours too. I have got a couple of their other polishes and they are good quality, apply well and last. I have no reason to believe that the ones I bought today won't be the same. I will be painting my toes the most gorgeous juicy raspberry shade with teeny gold flecks in it tonight. Sad to get quite so excited at my age but I don't get out much. Speaking of age, I do not fit the demographic of this shop, it is obviously aimed at a younger female, but they are welcoming and din't look askance when I walk in. There are lots of products to suit the more mature customer but quite a few to avoid too. The music is too loud though. I never thought I would ever say that!

Top Rated Kiko Cosmetics Products