Bath and Body Works Paris Amour

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this with high hopes of having a scent wardrobe consisting of a bubble bath, spray and lotion that all match and were affordable enough for everyday usage. Although it is a very pretty smell, it soon becomes overpowering and headache inducing. The worst thing is that after a couple of days I broke out in a nasty rash- first red and itching and progressing to blistering and pussy and weeping. It took weeks of resisting an insatiable itch to finally heal up. In reviewing my receipt upon closer inspection with reading glasses I was overjoyed to find that, 1) I was billed for something I never bought. 2) I was over charged for all the fragrance items (higher price scanned than the pricing posted on all the shelves. 3) the buy three, get one free deal was not honored. Calling customer service and going to the store did not rectify this, they are running a scam operation over there and selling rotten stuff that will make you itch and ooze pus.

on 7/11/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchase this because they discontinued my absolute fav lotion, body wash and spray. This was a good sub though because it's a nice, smelling youthful, playful base scent before i add my PH perfume. I get compliments when i wear this alone. I got it free during a buy 3 get 3 event and gosh y'all have just gotta try it, it's sooo playful cute.

on 7/7/2015 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

the smell is so nice and the packaging as well my only problem is that the smell is sooooo strong
I have a sinus allergy and most of strong smells bothers me and unfortunately this was one of them :(
I have their candles and it gave me the same headache but I do light them from time to time

on 6/13/2015 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a strange scent in my opinion. It was a birthday present I received this year, so I never got to test it out. I probably wouldn't have bought it, had I tested it in the store, because when I first spray it I get an overwhelming scent of rubbing alcohol that masks everything else. However, when I let it dry, the scent is very appealing. I always miss the first notes because of the alcohol problem, but the middle notes I always get. I smell peach and jasmine, which I think is a gorgeous combination. The bottom notes that I smell are coconut, vanilla, and musk, which is quite lovely. Enjoy! <3

on 12/3/2014 10:55:00 PM

It wasn't that great. It smells ok if you put a little bit on but I have really dry hands. It didn't help at all!

on 11/30/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First of all, I loooove the packaging! It's super cute and girly without being too young-looking. The smell is great, sweet, muksy, gourmand and flowery at the same time. The lotion is light and moisturizing in the same time, but for my really dry and itchy winter skin, sometimes it's not enough. The smell linger for a long time also so if you like it, you might not even need perfume!

All in all, it's a great smell and an ok lotion. I would not purchase it to moisturize my skin but to smell good it's a great purchase :-)

on 2/6/2014 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the Paris Amour in the triple moisturizing body cream, the diamond spray, and the body wash. The body wash and lotion smell amazing. The body spray has a strong alcohol scent to it and it takes forever to dry down and it just doesn't smell as good as the shower gel and lotion. The smell alone is amazing. It smells like fresh flowers and cotton candy. I love this scent. I used to hate sweet smells and would avoid anything that was described as sweet but I have found that if the fragrance has some fresh flowery notes then I really love the sweeter scents too. This is bad news for my wallet.

on 1/3/2014 12:28:00 PM

I la la love this its a nice sweet smell . Got the lotion,body wash and fine fragrance Mist .

on 11/7/2013 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this at a local market, since BBW doesn’t have an official store here in Indonesia. I bought it for 155000 Rupiahs or about 15 USD. I usually buy body creams or lotions for 3-5 USD so It is overpriced to me. first time i smell it directly from the bottle, i was like "OMG This is so great! I have to buy it!" and my mom respond it "yes, this is a good one". I also tested small amount of it on the back of my hand and I like the cream’s texture better than the lotion, so i bought the cream version. first time i applied it in real life, i mean, apply it on my hands with proper amount, i was shocked. the smell is so strong! i even thought "did I grab the wrong tube?" because it smells so good on the counter. but seriously, whenever i applied too much of it, (to me) my hands smells like somebody has just puke on it. but i wont waste my 155000 Rupiahs by dumping it, so I wear it though. Then something good happens. I wore it to my office and suddenly a guy said "Hey... Do you guys smell this? It’s so good!" and soon it became compliments for me "You smells great!" "what fragrance do you wear?" so I think it wasn’t that bad anyway :-) or maybe, if there’s a product who make it’s owner hating it but everybody else around her loving it, then this is the one!

on 9/29/2013 2:48:00 PM

I actually had worn this for a while, and decided that this was definitely a strong smell. Almost sickening. It smells okay at first, but after the day goes on its gets very heavy. Won't buy again.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products