Bath and Body Works Paris Amour

3.8

on 6/13/2015 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a strange scent in my opinion. It was a birthday present I received this year, so I never got to test it out. I probably wouldn't have bought it, had I tested it in the store, because when I first spray it I get an overwhelming scent of rubbing alcohol that masks everything else. However, when I let it dry, the scent is very appealing. I always miss the first notes because of the alcohol problem, but the middle notes I always get. I smell peach and jasmine, which I think is a gorgeous combination. The bottom notes that I smell are coconut, vanilla, and musk, which is quite lovely. Enjoy! <3

on 12/3/2014 10:55:00 PM

It wasn't that great. It smells ok if you put a little bit on but I have really dry hands. It didn't help at all!

on 11/30/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First of all, I loooove the packaging! It's super cute and girly without being too young-looking. The smell is great, sweet, muksy, gourmand and flowery at the same time. The lotion is light and moisturizing in the same time, but for my really dry and itchy winter skin, sometimes it's not enough. The smell linger for a long time also so if you like it, you might not even need perfume!

All in all, it's a great smell and an ok lotion. I would not purchase it to moisturize my skin but to smell good it's a great purchase :-)

on 2/6/2014 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the Paris Amour in the triple moisturizing body cream, the diamond spray, and the body wash. The body wash and lotion smell amazing. The body spray has a strong alcohol scent to it and it takes forever to dry down and it just doesn't smell as good as the shower gel and lotion. The smell alone is amazing. It smells like fresh flowers and cotton candy. I love this scent. I used to hate sweet smells and would avoid anything that was described as sweet but I have found that if the fragrance has some fresh flowery notes then I really love the sweeter scents too. This is bad news for my wallet.

on 1/3/2014 12:28:00 PM

I la la love this its a nice sweet smell . Got the lotion,body wash and fine fragrance Mist .

on 11/7/2013 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this at a local market, since BBW doesn’t have an official store here in Indonesia. I bought it for 155000 Rupiahs or about 15 USD. I usually buy body creams or lotions for 3-5 USD so It is overpriced to me. first time i smell it directly from the bottle, i was like "OMG This is so great! I have to buy it!" and my mom respond it "yes, this is a good one". I also tested small amount of it on the back of my hand and I like the cream’s texture better than the lotion, so i bought the cream version. first time i applied it in real life, i mean, apply it on my hands with proper amount, i was shocked. the smell is so strong! i even thought "did I grab the wrong tube?" because it smells so good on the counter. but seriously, whenever i applied too much of it, (to me) my hands smells like somebody has just puke on it. but i wont waste my 155000 Rupiahs by dumping it, so I wear it though. Then something good happens. I wore it to my office and suddenly a guy said "Hey... Do you guys smell this? It’s so good!" and soon it became compliments for me "You smells great!" "what fragrance do you wear?" so I think it wasn’t that bad anyway :-) or maybe, if there’s a product who make it’s owner hating it but everybody else around her loving it, then this is the one!

on 9/29/2013 2:48:00 PM

I actually had worn this for a while, and decided that this was definitely a strong smell. Almost sickening. It smells okay at first, but after the day goes on its gets very heavy. Won't buy again.

on 9/21/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I made the mistake of not testing this lotion on my skin. The saleslady opened it so I could smell it, and I thought it was nice. She told me this was one of the bestsellers. When I tried it on, I found it too strong. There's a strong powdery scent to this lotion. Could that be the champagne that they mention is one of the scents in this? My eyes were watering, I got a headache, and I even ended up showering to alleviate my irritation. I will have to give this away.

I did like the packaging, the hot pink bottle was very cute. From now on, I am going to test lotions before I buy them. This is the second BBW lotion that has been overpowering.

on 8/31/2013 9:18:00 AM

I adore this scent. I can't use B&BW lotions on my legs because they irritate my skin, but the perfume and body spray of this scent is perfect. The prices at B&BW have skyrocketed, but I guess that is to be expected over time?

on 8/30/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hate this stuff, I really do. And I usually like floral scents. But this is just a little too sweet. If it's something you'd want, go ahead, no one is stopping you. But I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this scent, or Warm Vanilla Sugar (oh, yeah, I have a massive hatred for these two smells, haha).

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products