October 24, 2014 | 919 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Paris Amour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the Paris Amour in the triple moisturizing body cream, the diamond spray, and the body wash. The body wash and lotion smell amazing. The body spray has a strong alcohol scent to it and it takes forever to dry down and it just doesn't smell as good as the shower gel and lotion. The smell alone is amazing. It smells like fresh flowers and cotton candy. I love this scent. I used to hate sweet smells and would avoid anything that was described as sweet but I have found that if the fragrance has some fresh flowery notes then I really love the sweeter scents too. This is bad news for my wallet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Starrr1

I la la love this its a nice sweet smell . Got the lotion,body wash and fine fragrance Mist .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by bonitaagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this at a local market, since BBW doesn’t have an official store here in Indonesia. I bought it for 155000 Rupiahs or about 15 USD. I usually buy body creams or lotions for 3-5 USD so It is overpriced to me. first time i smell it directly from the bottle, i was like "OMG This is so great! I have to buy it!" and my mom respond it "yes, this is a good one". I also tested small amount of it on the back of my hand and I like the cream’s texture better than the lotion, so i bought the cream version. first time i applied it in real life, i mean, apply it on my hands with proper amount, i was shocked. the smell is so strong! i even thought "did I grab the wrong tube?" because it smells so good on the counter. but seriously, whenever i applied too much of it, (to me) my hands smells like somebody has just puke on it. but i wont waste my 155000 Rupiahs by dumping it, so I wear it though. Then something good happens. I wore it to my office and suddenly a guy said "Hey... Do you guys smell this? It’s so good!" and soon it became compliments for me "You smells great!" "what fragrance do you wear?" so I think it wasn’t that bad anyway :-) or maybe, if there’s a product who make it’s owner hating it but everybody else around her loving it, then this is the one!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by keetandkeiko

I actually had worn this for a while, and decided that this was definitely a strong smell. Almost sickening. It smells okay at first, but after the day goes on its gets very heavy. Won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl

I made the mistake of not testing this lotion on my skin. The saleslady opened it so I could smell it, and I thought it was nice. She told me this was one of the bestsellers. When I tried it on, I found it too strong. There's a strong powdery scent to this lotion. Could that be the champagne that they mention is one of the scents in this? My eyes were watering, I got a headache, and I even ended up showering to alleviate my irritation. I will have to give this away.

I did like the packaging, the hot pink bottle was very cute. From now on, I am going to test lotions before I buy them. This is the second BBW lotion that has been overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this scent. I can't use B&BW lotions on my legs because they irritate my skin, but the perfume and body spray of this scent is perfect. The prices at B&BW have skyrocketed, but I guess that is to be expected over time?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate this stuff, I really do. And I usually like floral scents. But this is just a little too sweet. If it's something you'd want, go ahead, no one is stopping you. But I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this scent, or Warm Vanilla Sugar (oh, yeah, I have a massive hatred for these two smells, haha).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cginel90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got the triple moisture body cream in this scent and love it. The scent is great and gives your skin a lot of moisture. Unfortunately, over time the packaging wears down. My tubes out coating is basically peeling off by me just grabbing the bottle. Sucks big time because now I have to find either a new container to switch it to, or throw it away :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I like it. It's a light floral scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I love this lotion, body wash, and body mist! I got the set as a gift just because. I love the scent and it is PERFECT for me! Girly yet mature and sweet. I love it and it smells amazing!!!! Get it ASAP, lol.