December 18, 2014 | 1392 users online

Other - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Whitening Toothpaste

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I love Jason PowerWhite toothpaste! I buy this from my local grocery store and when it's on sale it doesn't cost any more than regular toothpaste. It has a very strong peppermint bite to it! But I love the taste of peppermint and it sure leaves your breath fresh. This is the best whitening toothpaste on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Powersmile is an amazing toothpaste! Cleans teeth really well and has a minty bite to it! Will buy again! Best part; unlike the majority of toothpastes on the market this brand does NOT test on animals!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MJez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This toothpaste definitely does the job, my teeth feel super clean and I feel it brightens my smile! Plus it's natural and animal-friendly. The only down-sides are the price (like 8 dollars at Canadian Superstore!) and the aftertaste is mildly unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I had been using a whitening tray from the dentist, but ran out of the gel and didn't want to bother with wearing it at night. I was also using the Opalesence whitening toothpaste and it kept my teeth the same color but didn't whiten them more. I picked up the Powersmile toothpaste based on the positive reviews on Drugstore.com and WOW! after a week of use, my teeth are a whiter and brighter with no sensitivity. Loving it so far!