August 29, 2014 | 1640 users online

Other - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Whitening Toothpaste

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using natural toothpaste for a year now. My oral hygiene has not gotten any worse, and my teeth haven't gotten any less white, for those who think it may not work as well as non-natural brands. Also, now when I use a non-natural toothpaste in a pinch, I really don't like it. It makes my mouth feel weirdly dry. I can't say I've noticed whether or not powersmile has whitened my teeth, but it does make my mouth feel really clean. I also love the flip cap. The taste is refreshing; however, when a friend visited recently and used it, she said she said it had a weird taste to it or something. I've never noticed this, though I did with Jason Seafresh toothpaste. It's possible I've gotten used to it. Anyways, this is a good and effective natural toothpaste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I love Jason PowerWhite toothpaste! I buy this from my local grocery store and when it's on sale it doesn't cost any more than regular toothpaste. It has a very strong peppermint bite to it! But I love the taste of peppermint and it sure leaves your breath fresh. This is the best whitening toothpaste on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Powersmile is an amazing toothpaste! Cleans teeth really well and has a minty bite to it! Will buy again! Best part; unlike the majority of toothpastes on the market this brand does NOT test on animals!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MJez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This toothpaste definitely does the job, my teeth feel super clean and I feel it brightens my smile! Plus it's natural and animal-friendly. The only down-sides are the price (like 8 dollars at Canadian Superstore!) and the aftertaste is mildly unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I had been using a whitening tray from the dentist, but ran out of the gel and didn't want to bother with wearing it at night. I was also using the Opalesence whitening toothpaste and it kept my teeth the same color but didn't whiten them more. I picked up the Powersmile toothpaste based on the positive reviews on Drugstore.com and WOW! after a week of use, my teeth are a whiter and brighter with no sensitivity. Loving it so far!