Bare Escentuals Blush in Golden Gate

4.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wonderful blush! It's the perfect shade for my NC30 (sometimes 25) skin but it also looks great on my friend who is an NW15. I love the colour-- it's almost a burnt pink.. Or burnt something. I don't know. I just love it!! It stays on my cheeks all day and a little goes a long way. Will be repurchasing until the day I die.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample from try it kit. I used it as everyday blush over a couple months. I hate the packaging but it was a good, everyday color. Pretty and had a slight highlighting effect. I liked it but won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Golden gate is a really pretty peachy-pink color (Which I have a ton of but this one leans more peach and is extremely pigmented). Because it's so pigmented, you must use a light hand. I learned this the hard way. I'm really heavy handed when it comes to blush, but when I use a light hand with Golden Gate it comes out really pretty and glowy. It photographs beautifully. Golden gate looks better when I'm somewhat tan. I hate the packaging as I feel I lose a lot of product. I wouldn't repurchase because I don't reach for this color enough, and it lasts for forever. With my super pale during the winter it's hard to get it to work for me, but it's a good summer color.

Found this on a makeup tutorial on thesmallthingsblog.com. Would have never tried it otherwise because I disliked the BE foundation. This is a beautiful color. It's taken some practice to get the hang of applying the right amount, but worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect color!!! Never streaky.... lasts for quite sometime without me ever having to re-apply.

The color of this blush is very nice for my complexion and I purchased this from Sephora immediately after I swiped a bit of the powder on my wrist. You can build up the color or just apply a small amount of it on your cheeks to get a lighter effect. It's one of those blush colors that suits for everyday use because it looks so natural on you. I've read some reviews saying that it made them break out or itch because there's bismuth in it. I was aware of it, but since I have really dry skin and rarely break out, it did not affect my skin. I've used it for a couple months now and it doesn't hurt my dry, sensitive skin. I like the packaging because you have a plastic twist (don't know how to explain it) where you can block and unblock the opening of the holes so when you travel, the powder doesn't get spilled. However, I'm hoping that Bare Escentuals would make a baked form of this product (like the MAC mineralize blush packaging) because pouring out the powder to apply can be a bit messy sometimes. Maybe I'm clumsy, but I like a quick application in the morning so to tap the powder out onto the lid can be a bit messy for someone like me. It's a shimmery product, but it's not super noticeable on your cheeks....maybe when you're out in the sun. It is a bit pricey ($18), but I think it's a good investment.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product about six or seven months ago at Ulta. I had been using my moms blush which had way to much color in it for my age. They recommended this product to me and tried it on my skin. I loved it right then. I have olive skin and get very dark in the summer time. This color is a little light for my skin when I am tan but it still gives me just the pop of color that I want in my cheeks. The nice thing about this color is you can built it on to make it more intense. I just ran out of this product and will definitely be purchasing it again

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this blush, the shade is light yet noticeable and you can build it on if you want more color. It lasts all day and doesn't look artificial.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'd heard great things about this color and heard that it flattered almost anyone. I already had True and Glee, but I thought I'd try another BE blush.

Meh. It's nothing special. I feel like I have to use a lighter hand with it than my other blushes or it makes me look really ruddy. I wear Fairly Light in BE makeup.

This is a very pretty peachy pink, and it suits my pale complexion very well. I use a light hand, but I find that it's very blendable and buildable and I've never found that I look "overdone" with this. It's lovely, and I will buy it again when I run out, which won't be any time soon.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products