April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe mousse mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was an OK mascara. I felt like it flaked though and it didn't do any volumizing or lengthening. All it did was color my lashes. Disappointed. Truly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Love this mascara.
i swear i hated it at first. i wanted to throw it away because of how sticky and wet the formula was (despite the gel formula). it never dried and smuged everywhere so i just chucked it into my drawer to never be used. till i gave it a second chance months after (hhaha...)
and it worked BEAUTIFULLY! it seprates, volumizes a biit, and lengthens. lashes feel soft and look really naturally long, love it. Holds my curl well but not amazing
however the only con i have is that i have the non waterproof and it gives me a bit of panda eyes :( dang it!
still love it!

*note i have kinda long lashes but theyre thin...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Mdens8312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Doesn't do anything special. Last a long time and it takes a while to dry, really light and doesn't weigh down lashes. It's not bad or good

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by piczohun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the second mascara I ever used and I found it to be a step up from my Revlon one. I was around the age of 12 when I I got this and I found it to be perfect for people of that age. It doesn't add much to the lashes. It definitely is natural looking and adds a bit of life to them, but I would only recommend this to younger people. It's not heavy at all and it lasted me a long time. I won't repurchase it because I'm looking for length and volume and this just doesn't have it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by anjames16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this mascara to me is the best , i wear it all the time before school and it lasts and i just love the color black brown. also this product has a very nice smell to it , but i always put on my waterproof elf mascara to just add on with this mascara. but overall i love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on sale for 3$ at Kmart, and was pretty excited to try it! I like the idea of this mascara but I don't like the way it looks, it has a nice formula and brush but it doesn't look nice at all

Pro's:
I like the packaging
Nice formula
doesn't flake

Cons:
Doesn't hold a curl
Makes my lash's look spidery

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is nothing special. It gives a fairly natural look, though for some reason I find that the finish does not look natural (it may be too glossy for my tastes). I have two complaints about it. The first is that it takes forever to dry, so I have to be careful that I don't let my lashes touch the skin above my eye, or it transfers. In addition, I find that the design of the brush causes me to get mascara on my lid more than most brushes. I do like the packaging, that Cover Girl is trying to use more natural ingredients, and that it does not flake, but overall I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupblondette007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is initially very wet when i first used it, which was a turn off at first.
A week or so later it dried up slightly and became perfect. If you want more natural lashes this is , perfect for you. It does not irritate my eyes like some mascaras can do, and comes off very easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I wasn't very fond of this mascara, I found it to be very liquidy and it took a long time to dry. It also didn't make my lashes look very natural, which is what I like. So unless you like to cake on the mascara then I don't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by vtorim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Firstly I love Cover Girl mascaras, its my go to brand for mascara. My usual mascara is the Cover Girl exact eye lights but I thought I'd try this one.

It wasn't up to the usual Cover Girl standard, took too long to dry and smudged during the day. I had panda eyes after my lunchbreak and had to wash under my eyes to get rid of it.

I also had a reaction to this mascara, and I notice another reviewer had a similar issue. Not sure if this is due to a 'bad batch' or the actual mascara itself. I've never had this before and to be sure it was this mascara I stopped using it for a couple of weeks and then retried it again. Same thing, scratchy feeling eyes and then a small rash in the corner of one of my eyes. Very strange.

I wouldn't recommend this mascara but it hasn't put me off Cover Girl, the other type of mascara of theirs is my favorite.