Forever 21-Love and Beauty Double Ended Cosmetic Brush Set

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/25/2015 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

don't be tempted! I borrowed these from a friend when I forgot my brushes and I'll never make that mistake again.
these brushes are cute and cheap but they're not practical for use. they are soft, but they're too flimsy, not dense, shed, kick up a lot of product and just overall not good quality and I'm scared to think what they're made of bc they're so inexpensive! they don't blend product well and don't give it a good finish at all. they're less quality than elf.
it's amazing what high quality brushes can do..they make such a difference! if you buy good tools and take care of them they'll last a long time. so please spend some more money on something better and dont buy forever 21 makeup bc it's just cheap crap

on 1/12/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This review is for the Mint and Gold eye brush set. It has 4 brushes in this set. I really like these brushes and I just got them. So cheap, very soft, and cute mint blue and gold handles. I trully recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

These brushes are probably one of the cutest brush sets I've seen! It comes with four double ended brushes (that gives you eight brushes all in all) that are made out of the softest synthetic hot pink bristles. The set is paired with another brush that functions the same way. So the powder brush and angled powder brushes are paired together with the liquid or cream foundation brushes and so on. I find that these brushes are more cute than they are functional. All the brushes are very soft, but I feel that the bristles, which I think are made out of nylon not taklon (don't quote me on that, it looked so) don't pick up the pigment as well. I find that I need to swirl the brush around my powders a couple of times and despite using a loosely milled mineral powder, it still failed to get as much product. The flat foundation brushes are really good, they were able to smooth out my foundation without creating streaks all over my face but the double ended eyeshadow brush is really disappointing. Again, it had problems with picking up the pigment and it failed to apply any of the shadows on my lid. All in all, I didn't really expect much from the brushes, given Forever 21's beauty line isn't really known for creating top quality brushes, but for an affordable but cute gift, it'll do.