December 18, 2014 | 1191 users online

Makeup Brushes - Forever 21-Love and Beauty Double Ended Cosmetic Brush Set

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Mint and Gold eye brush set. It has 4 brushes in this set. I really like these brushes and I just got them. So cheap, very soft, and cute mint blue and gold handles. I trully recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These brushes are probably one of the cutest brush sets I've seen! It comes with four double ended brushes (that gives you eight brushes all in all) that are made out of the softest synthetic hot pink bristles. The set is paired with another brush that functions the same way. So the powder brush and angled powder brushes are paired together with the liquid or cream foundation brushes and so on. I find that these brushes are more cute than they are functional. All the brushes are very soft, but I feel that the bristles, which I think are made out of nylon not taklon (don't quote me on that, it looked so) don't pick up the pigment as well. I find that I need to swirl the brush around my powders a couple of times and despite using a loosely milled mineral powder, it still failed to get as much product. The flat foundation brushes are really good, they were able to smooth out my foundation without creating streaks all over my face but the double ended eyeshadow brush is really disappointing. Again, it had problems with picking up the pigment and it failed to apply any of the shadows on my lid. All in all, I didn't really expect much from the brushes, given Forever 21's beauty line isn't really known for creating top quality brushes, but for an affordable but cute gift, it'll do.