September 18, 2014 | 1373 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Botanics Ultimate Lift Eye Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Iwantcoffee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I suffer from severe baggage some mornings, and this stuff works almost instantly to reduce the baggy's, and smooth the skin! It actually saved my butt when my sweetie called on his way over for a surprise visit, and I had looked in the mirror at my morning bags and went, 'Oh dear'! It is as gentle as water around the eyes, and just as cooling. It dries quickly, and leaves me moisturizer and makeup ready with no bags! It's a must have! Great for tired, end-of-the-day eyes too!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

This product isn't bad, but I'm 14. I'm not exactly the best reviewer of how eye moisturizer's work, especially one marketed as "Ultimate Lift". But here's my review anyway:

PROS:
- Moisturizes
- Absorbs into skin quickly
- Squeeze tube is very sanitary

CONS:
- Makes my concealer apply with less coverage? It's seriously bizarre, but I swear this stuff just eats up my concealer when I apply it in the morning!
- Doesn't make my concealer less cakey

So there's the gist of it. At Target, it retails for $14.99. If you don't really wear concealer and are looking for an eye gel that moisturizes and won't break the bank, look no further. However, I wear concealer on an everyday basis, so this will not be a repurchase for me :)