April 18, 2014 | 1978 users online

Moisturizers - Beyond Belief - Vita c+ skin nutrients spf 15 suncreen daily moisture

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

Apparently, they reformulated this product and people on Sally's website reviews are freaking out. I have the old version of this. It is a bit heavy and might not work well for me in the summertime, we will have to see and I'll update my review. Moisturizing without being greasy. I usually don't like lotions with built in sunscreen but I like this. I love the orange scent. My local Sally's has a bunch of these on clearance...I need to get in there and scoop them up!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was really hoping this would be a nice facial moisturizer but I find the texture to be a little heavy for summer days maybe in the winter it might be better. It has a nice smell and the price was very reasonable so at least I didn't feel like I threw away money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

This is a nice facial sunblock for a low price. I bought it and the serum when Sally's had the Beyond Belief line on sale for two for $10 a few months ago. It goes on smooth, doesn't leave a white cast and hasn't made me break out. I only gave it a four because I wish it had a higher SPF.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I used this all winter and absolutely love how it feels on my skin. My skin is dry and this moisturizes well and allows easy application of makeup. No breakouts or irritations, just a nice moisturizer with spf 15. I used it for a couple days as the weather started warming but it isn't enough protection for me during the warmer months. I will purchase again next fall/winter as I really do love this product. Available at Sally Beauty with a very reasonable price tag. Packaging is not great as the pump stops working when there is still a lot of product left, not that big of a deal and definately wouldn't stop me from purchasing again.