September 17, 2014 | 1254 users online

Styling Products - Crack - Leave In Hair Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Has a sticky texture like Elmers Glue. A little goes a long way. I used a bit too much the first time and my hair looked oily. It does soften and moisturize but I would avoid this if your hair is fine and thin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mycuriosity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this products for maybe a month but i just dont like it. It makes my hair frizzier and dirty..my hair is probsbly just resistant to everything

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by musey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I fried my hair with a bad straightening iron and tried all sorts of things to heal it... argan oil, protein treatments, leave-in conditioners, etc. Crack goes a LONG way toward improving the appearance and texture of my fried bits on a day-to-day basis, though I don't think it's actually curing the problem. It's an excellent, excellent band-aid.

Side note: after using this "band-aid" for a few months, I started trying L'Anza Manuka Honey conditioner to see if it might actually reverse my fried hair... and it has. Nothing will 100% cure hair that's been damaged to that point (as far as I know - if you've found something, please tell me!), but it has gotten me from 85% fried-looking down to just slightly coarse, which in itself seems miraculous.

I like Crack as a styling treatment, and though it's not working long-term miracles, the short-term impact is worth it. It's heavy, so this is designed for damaged hair. A tiny bit goes a LONG way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Clarabelll

This product is truly amazing... I straighten my hair every day for school which is extremely damaging to hair as you know. So my got fried and I'm pretty popular at school so bad hair isn't an option... I took a shower and then used a small amount to rub through my hair. I SAW INSTANT RESULTS! The first time I used it my hair was already after using it once in the process of repairing itself. I use it three times a week and I shower at night time so my hair air dries overnight. I had the first day back after winter break yesterday and some people I knew we're asking me how it got that soft and silky... It made my hair silky, smooth, soft, easier to style, and it became so easy to straighten my hair. I was skeptical about paying $20 for this not very large tube based off of someone's opinion but I splurged and I am so glad that I purchased this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by SilverChez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been my go-to hair cream lately!

I have long fine hair that has a tendency to pouf really easily, so it was a struggle to find something that worked but wouldn't weight my hair down (and was a heat protectant too!)

When I found crack, it eliminated the need for a heat protectant, finishing spray, etc. My hair actually dries straighter without using a flatiron!

I use a pretty decent shampoo everyday, so I haven't had a problem with build up :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by emmibabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like! Does everything it's supposed to - but my hair does get a little static-y towards the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by jacky888

Wow! I got this at www.bestbeautyproductstoday.com for 20.00 % off. A little dab will do ya! I love this product and I'm addicted! I will not blow dry my hair without it...! Smooth and shiny and it actually defeats the frizz!!!! I highly recommend it to all!!! Enjoy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by dancnbrs1

I really like the smell of this.. When my hairdresser first used it on me, I was in awe of how smooth and soft my hair was. However, I feel it builds up really quickly. If I run my fingers through my hair, product comes off onto my hands. I like the thick creaminess of it, but I do not think I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im surprised Im the first to review this product on MUA! Normally when summer rolls around my poor hair cries...frequent trips to the pool with all the salt water/chlorine in combination with the sun beating down on it for hours and then coloring it on top of that every 2 months...it becomes a dry straw-like mess.
This stuff has helped it tremendously, I winced in the shower because even after deep conditioning my hair it still felt very dry. As I ran about a quarter size of dollop of this through my waist length hair, I was apologizing to it. And sure enough, within 30 minutes I was amazed at how soft my hair was. This stuff is great! Quenched my hair, left it very soft and not too heavy. It could be my imagination but it even feels just a tad bit thicker than it normally does. Lastly, it smells fantastic. I'm only giving it 4 stars because I do think it is pricy and the tube was smaller than I thought. If they would come out with a bigger tube I would purchase that!